Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don't understand the logic behind supporting a clearly partisan perjuring rapist anyone with common sense can see that this a$$hole is guilty and not fit for a seat on the supreme court withdraw the nomination and charge him for lying under oath to Congress about many times Squi Judge and him boofed and drank ski's wtf has happened to this country

That's how bad conservatives want to get rid of Roe v Wade and Affirmative Action. Let's be real, that has been what has driven Republicans to the polls for 45 years now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And another thing. Kav gave the most alcoholic, drug addict response ever. Asking if anyone else ever got blackout drunk. Saying, "I like beer. Do you like beer? What do you like to drink." It sounded like an intervention.

One of the dem senators should have closed with the question “Judge Kavanugh are you intoxicated now?”

He would have hesitated to answer basically confirming that he is

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One of the dem senators should have closed with the question “Judge Kavanugh are you intoxicated now?”

I would have paid money to see that shyt. And I think that Amy Klobuchar wanted to.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yeah I am I like beer who hasn’t had a beer this morning what kind of beer did you drank?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I would have paid money to see that shyt. And I think that Amy Klobuchar wanted to.

Or when she asked “how many beers is too many?” His answer was “ uh I don’t know uh whatever is on the chart hehe”

The most alcoholic response ever :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Or when she asked “how many beers is too many?” His answer was “ uh I don’t know uh whatever is on the chart hehe”

They should of asked him have he ever done cocaine with his beer habits.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

At that point I was just like they must have another more capable arch conservative somewhere they could choose. It's George W. Bush all over again. He's an empty vessel nimrod who, who has gotten by because of his connections, and will do whatever his handlers want.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They should of asked him have he ever done cocaine with his beer habits.

You know what they say about alcoholics they are spouse abusers as well.. I’m sure his wife will be quiet about it she don’t want to give up her privilidged life..

Ironic for all the shyt he did to women he has (2) daughters smh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow fam this shyt is really like a fukking movie. The twist ands turns is unbelievable. Who would have thought this nomination would have this much fukkery. That line he opened at his nomination presser about him being the most sought out candidate ever was a blatant lie. He snitched on himself know that you think about because a lot of people questioned whether he was misinformed lol.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You know what they say about alcoholics they are spouse abusers as well.. I’m sure his wife will be quiet about it she don’t want to give up her privilidged life..

Ironic for all the shyt he did to women he has (2) daughters smh
People always tell me that the foul shyt you do to women in your youth will make you only have girls as a father

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Who did he attack?
No one specific but he said he's seen a dem Senator on the Judiciary committee in a compromising position. Of course, only he knows who it is
full