Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Mind you Flake agreed with c00ns on a 60 minutes interview that aired last night, lying to the judicial committee disqualifies the nominee...

Problem is the scope of this investigation is deliberately avoiding witnesses that can corroborate Kavathugs excessive drinking and anything else he lied about...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's not an issue of standards...

He denied All allegations under oath...In other words if he did it, he flat out committed perjury...

Same thing with his drinking, nobody cares that he drank too much in college and got stupid drunk...The issue is he told the committee he didn't drink excessively, never got stupid drunk or blacked out...

Don't let CACs change the narrative into young kid drinking too much and doing stupid things in school to cover his ass from perjury...

The narrative should be grown man deliberately lying to the judicial committee under oath...
I’m white, so I am not going to say this is 100% truth, and please call me out if I’m wrong, but the implications that a black teenager whipping his dikk out at a party, and shoving it in a girls face, in America, during ANY decade to this point, and everybody accepting it as “boys will be boys” is fukking absurd, no? Just because there is a certain level of acceptance tied to classism and white, elitism privilege, makes this even worse, imo. Let BK be the poster boy for the SJW’s (myself included) finally fighting back and DEMANDING social/human decency beginning to be applied to everyone! We might not win this fight, but the fight is worth having! Just because it “used to be” one way, doesn’t mean we should accept it. These old, rich, white elitists need to repent, and we coming, and collecting the vigs! Put 35 points on it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I’m white, so I am not going to say this is 100% truth, and please call me out if I’m wrong, but the implications that a black teenager whipping his dikk out at a party, and shoving it in a girls face, in America, during ANY decade to this point, and everybody accepting it as “boys will be boys” is fukking absurd, no? Just because there is a certain level of acceptance tied to classism and white, elitism privilege, makes this even worse, imo. Let BK be the poster boy for the SJW’s (myself included) finally fighting back and DEMANDING social/human decency beginning to be applied to everyone! We might not win this fight, but the fight is worth having! Just because it “used to be” one way, doesn’t mean we should accept it. These old, rich, white elitists need to repent, and we coming, and collecting the vigs! Put 35 points on it.
Don't matter what race or age you are, shoving your dikk in somebody face is adsurd...

What he did is inexcusable but your people will always excuse that behavior as boys will be boys as they did with Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women...Grabbing women by the p*ssy was just "locker room talk"...

Which is why it's imperative we do not allow them to change the narrative...What Kavathug did as a grown man under oath has more importance for that reason...They cant tap dance around blatant perjury like they can with boys will be boys...

Last edited: