Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So now NBC is reporting that Kavanaugh communicated with friends via text messages to refute the Ramirez claim.

"SAVE ME PLEASE"

HATCH: When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

KAVANAUGH: In the last — in the period since then, the New Yorker story.

giphy.webp

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So this is how it will play out. F.B.I. will uncover a few things that look questionable but because they only have a week and won't conduct interviews with everyone it's not going to really be enough to be damning evidence.. they'll say they need more time.

Mitch will force the vote anyway. Republican Senators will say "well, we tried and there's just nothing there to vote against" and he will be confirmed along party lines.

The only question will be Manchin. If he sees that he'll be confirmed by the 3 'undecideds' then he might join them to save face in WV. So my prediction is 52-48 with Manchin joining the GOP.

there ya go

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This dude Chad Ludington is going in :whoo:

childhood friend. Says he lied about the drinking and the blacking out... says that he shouldn't be confirmed because he lied under oath. :ehh:

I agree with that a fukking supreme court justice should be held to a very high standard and committing perjury is enough for me to say he shouldn't be anywhere near a courtroom never mind the highest court. :manny: