Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Only 33% of the population uses Twitter. I guess you can flood social media but it has to start on the ground getting young people to even vote in the first place.
Yeah i hear you, but many people I'm willing to bet have a smartphone....

I don't even have a twitter account myself but I from a far. The point is many people under 40, who can likely be swayed are somewhat reachable.

Getting at an older population is hard to go after, because of that technology gap. But real shyt, all you have to do get seniors on board is inform that about replacing medicare with block grants....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Trump will be probably have 3 Supreme Courts picks before he leaves as president
If Dems take the Senate then the pick will need to get by them so he ain’t getting another Gorsuch(sp?). That’s the best case scenario

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
If Dems take the Senate then the pick will need to get by them so he ain’t getting another Gorsuch(sp?). That’s the best case scenario
thats a big if. theres a lot more dem seats up in the senate this year than repubs and the most purple states for republicans this year are like nevada and arizona.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
thats a big if. theres a lot more dem seats up in the senate this year than repubs and the most purple states for republicans this year are like nevada and arizona.
Well if this isn’t a wake up to the Dems in those states to hold the line and move those purple states bluish they deserve Trump’s judiciary