Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
its nonsense that liberal policy wont play in the south, obama won a bunch of southern

Obama was right of hillary, but he was young, charismatic, affable, articulate, scandal free, and came on the back of Bush.

He also lost those southern states he won in 08 in 2012

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
black people are out here like "email, super predators, benghazi, campaign financing, gay toilets", on some reddit white boy smarter than you counter-culture steeze

:dahell: see this the shyt I'm talmbout. black people did their part. WE are the not the reason Trump won. we knew what was at stake.​

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is one of the women supposedly being considered. Amy Coney Barrett:

Some Worry About Judicial Nominee’s Ties to a Religious Group

"... her membership in a small, tightly knit Christian group called People of Praise never came up at the hearing, and might have led to even more intense questioning.

Some of the group’s practices would surprise many faithful Catholics. Members of the group swear a lifelong oath of loyalty, called a covenant, to one another, and are assigned and are accountable to a personal adviser, called a “head” for men and a “handmaid” for women. The group teaches that husbands are the heads of their wives and should take authority over the family.

Current and former members say that the heads and handmaids give direction on important decisions, including whom to date or marry, where to live, whether to take a job or buy a home, and how to raise children.

Legal scholars said that such loyalty oaths could raise legitimate questions about a judicial nominee’s independence and impartiality. The scholars said in interviews that while there certainly was no religious test for office, it would have been relevant for the senators to examine what it means for a judicial nominee to make an oath to a group that could wield significant authority over its members’ lives.

“These groups can become so absorbing that it’s difficult for a person to retain individual judgment,” said Sarah Barringer Gordon, a professor of constitutional law and history at the University of Pennsylvania. “I don’t think it’s discriminatory or hostile to religion to want to learn more” about her relationship with the group ... "

People of Praise - Wikipedia

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn