Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris could be servicable.

Trump was one of the most unpopular candidates in US history. The only reason he won was because he ran against someone actually less popular than him.

Trump's base is not enough to push him over the edge to victory. He needs some of those swing voters to do that.
No it has to be a man

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
democrats should stop juelzing, take their L, say the serenity prayer and learn to live in a conservative country for the next 40 years :ehh:
all they had to do was vote in that repugnant woman who couldnt campaign to save her life, but noooooo they had to have their perfect politician :francis:
so here we are :manny:
truth is republicans do politics better than democrats, when RBG, who they lionize for no earthly reason dies during Trump's term, then they may start accepting their reality.
its not too bad tho, Palestinians dont even have their own land, shyt, nikkas been doing it for millenia, whats 40 years living with your 'oppressors' :skip:

crazydom

Pro
Daps
If Trump wins in 2020 this country is literally fukked.

There are no way RBG, Breyer and Thomas are all hanging on until 2025.

Trump would literally have five Supreme Court picks and the bent would be 7-2 conservative.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you're broke or struggling. :mjlol:

Maybe you should refocus your energy lil nikka. :wow:

I had you on ignore :mjlol:

If you not a millionaire and FINANCIALLY FREE, stop worrying about my pockets. You not in that sort of space to give advice.

You work for the same white man I do, SCRUB.

Back to the ignore list you go.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I had you on ignore :mjlol:

If you not a millionaire and FINANCIALLY FREE, stop worrying about my pockets. You not in that sort of space to give advice.

You work for the same white man I do, SCRUB.

Back to the ignore list you go.
That grammar. :picard:

I can retire by 45 with millions in the bank. :umad: