Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I don't even know if this is a conversation for this thread.

I wholeheartedly agree that if Dr Ford's story is true he should be disqualified from being on the supreme court.
Physically assaulting a woman is a disgusting criminal act.

The whipping it out at a college party thing tho ? :ld:

I know by 2018 standards it's a unforgivable sin, punishable by death and unemployment. If that's truly the case I know mad dudes who are sweating and clicking refresh on cnn.com right now.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The whipping it out at a college party thing tho ? :ld:

I know by 2018 standards it's a unforgivable sin, punishable by death and unemployment. If that's truly the case I know mad dudes who are sweating and clicking refresh on cnn.com right now.
It's not an issue of standards...

He denied All allegations under oath...In other words if he did it, he flat out committed perjury...

Same thing with his drinking, nobody cares that he drank too much in college and got stupid drunk...The issue is he told the committee he didn't drink excessively, never got stupid drunk or blacked out...

Don't let CACs change the narrative into young kid drinking too much and doing stupid things in school to cover his ass from perjury...

The narrative should be grown man deliberately lying to the judicial committee under oath...

Last edited: