Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
if the dems take the senate i dont think they should refuse to hear out a trump nominee out of hand. they should meet with the people he nominates and hold hearings. that being said they should NOT allow anyone on SCOTUS who cant be described as at least a moderate judge. no jesus freaks, no extreme textualists, none of that shyt. if trump wont nominate someone reasonable, then the seat should stay open.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kavanaugh confirmation vote live stream

he spammed the same exact thing over in tlr :gucci:

dude is spamming for daps. that was made illegal back in the rep wars, i believe. :camby:
Kavanaugh confirmation vote live stream

he spammed the same exact thing over in tlr :gucci:

dude is spamming for daps. that was made illegal back in the rep wars, i believe. :camby:

You know what's annoying? You hoe ass pessimistic posters that don't post anything but negativity and complaints about posters.

Shut the fukk up. Y'all add nothing

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
You know what's annoying? You hoe ass pessimistic posters that don't post anything but negativity and complaints about posters.

Shut the fukk up. Y'all add nothing
the alias that only shows up to back up Nap :jbhmm:

in fact, every time Nap is hovering near a ban or banned, a few very sus aliases come out the woodwork :jbhmm:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I didnt know about this :ohhh: Questions Kavanaugh asked Clinton in the investigation back in the day. I have zero sympathy for him.

He then suggested a list of questions. One was: “If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”

Another: “If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated in her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”

Kavanaugh also suggested asking Clinton “if Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?” and “If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she be lying?”

Kavanaugh urged that it was the function of the independent counsel to “make [Clinton’s] pattern of revolting behavior clear”.

“The idea of going easy on him at the questioning is thus abhorrent to me,” he wrote.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
thats because shes a moderate who often votes against party. if she supports kavanaugh she could be in risk during a presidential year
I don't know. Looking at Maine's numbers real quick, it looks like another shythole republican state.

I mean, these are the same people that voted LePage in.

Angus King? Does anyone vouch for him?

Collins bodied her last challenger by with 68% of the vote. Her last close race was when she first ran in the 90s. I think her demise has been vastly overstated.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
breh Collins is teflon in Maine

guaranteed 60+%/Senator for life type of teflon

I don't know. Looking at Maine's numbers real quick, it looks like another shythole republican state.

Collins bodied her last challenger by with 68% of the vote. Her last close race was when she first ran in the 90s. I think her demise has been vastly overstated.

All this is pre-Trump. Her last re-election campaign was 2014. Trump has moved the party much further to the right and he's toxic enough to fukk her re-election prospects over

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

maines weird cause third parties are relevant in their governors elections. both times lepage won more liberal candidates split the vote.
not saying youre wrong about her demise being overstated but it could happen in a presidential election year with the right opponent

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Mark Judge Says He’ll Talk to the F.B.I. Here’s What We Know About Him.

Mark Judge and Kavanaugh are white privilege, not to mention rape culture, defined. Look at that gut.
Bruh dude wrote a mothafukking booking titled wasted in which he mentions Kavanuagh by name as his drinking buddy and detailed their drinking escapades...

Basically cosigning what this woman told Cuomo...

This dude Judge already caught slipping to :mjlol:

These privileged CACs are WOAT liars and the reason for this is that white male privilege that's enabled them to get to where they are right now...They've gotten away with shyt like this their whole life...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Bruh dude wrote a mothafukking booking titled wasted in which he mentions Kavanuagh by name as his drinking buddy and detailed their drinking escapades...

Basically cosigning what this woman told Cuomo...

This dude Judge already caught slipping to :mjlol:

These privileged CACs are WOAT liars and the reason for this is that white male privilege that's enabled them to get to where they are right now...They've gotten away with shyt like this their whole life...

This dude better not get confirmed and she pulled out the receipts on chris dudley :laff:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Republicans leaked Flakes position to gauge the blow back factor, and once they got a finger on its pulse, they implemented this one week vote delay bullshyt to satisfy their perception of fake outrage surrounding Fords testimony. The strategy has worked, and no way in what should be considered a criminal investigation can be wrapped up in a week to invoke a vote. Classic Kansas City shuffle, and people are falling for the shyt.

Delaying the inevitable is all the shyt is doing.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The can rebuke claims he made during the nomination process.

1. I never drank until I passed out or to a point that I wouldnt know what I was doing, wouldnt remember.
2. That he never sexually assaulted anyone. (Yes, I saw Brett drunk, grabbing girls, exposing himself)
3. He was a virgin
4. Uncover people who support Dr. Ford
5. Prove claims that she has told this to people prior to even knowing Brett would be the nominee

I didnt watch all that crying shyt in the beginning so who knows how many lies he told during that hour that can possibly be refuted.
Confirm Avenetti's client accusations with others that she makes them aware of that were present.

Now who gets a copy of the findings is the question. Does it only go to Trump or is it released to the entire Judiciary Committee.
Dude went too far with that holier than thou choir boy act. I would think plenty of former school mates will say that wasn’t him at all.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
breh Collins is teflon in Maine

guaranteed 60+%/Senator for life type of teflon
64% of Mainers want abortion to be legal in most or all cases.

If Susan Collins votes for Kavanaugh then she will not only be voting for a sexual assualter but will be voting to support a SC justice that will overturn Roe v. Wade.
Roe v. Wade is popular in Maine and her voting for Kavanaugh could be the end of her re-election chances.