Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:

Why didnt women make up accusations about Gorsuch?

Willingly give women the power to destroy your life without any evidence brehs. :why: Beta male shyt.

Negged & Ignored.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:
Nah it's fukk you and everyone like you. That ain't what men do boy.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Why didnt women make up accusations about Gorsuch?

Gorsuch was confirmed April 2017, before the MeToo shyt. Look, I'm looking at the bigger picture here. This just sets a bad precedent that can easily be weaponized against brothas as well. You all are dumb if you don't think people will make false allegations against you to stop you. Not saying Ford is lying, but it could easily be mistaken identity, or she just regrets her experience. No one fukkin knows.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Support putting someone on the court who will strip away your civil rights because feminism makes you feel insecure, brehs.
This is what I was talking about in another thread in TLR this AM

nikkas...don't...understand...what political apathy...MEANS FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY

RUGGED INDIVIDUALISM IS A MYTH AND A FAIRY TALE THAT REALLY ONLY APPLIES TO CHRISTIAN WHITE MEN

You nikkas keep trying to play by their playbook, wear their uniform, and show up to their practices and they keep trying to let y'all know via their Supreme Court picks and appointments that YOU ARE NOT ON THE SAME TEAM

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Willingly give women the power to destroy your life without any evidence brehs. :why: Beta male shyt.
Not sure if alt right troll but I'll entertain for one post...

I was suspicious of these allegations for the same reason you are...The MeToo shyt was hijacked by scorned thots who tried to fukk their way to relevancy a long time ago and became revenge motivated...

That said Dr Ford clearly does not fit that description...It was clear as day yesterday her testimony was credible...She also demanded an investigation multiple times...Why would she do that if she lying?

You know who refused 17 times to demand an investigation? Kavanaugh, the man who claimed hes innocent and this is a Dem smear campaign...

If this is a smear campaign why not demand an investigation to clear your name of this awful allegation? Why are you insistent on hiding behind Senate rethugs to cock block an investigation?

The individual lying should be the one concerned about what an investigation would reveal...The individual telling the truth has nothing fear...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's well known that Maryland can investigate the events. MoCo police have put out a statement saying that they have not received an official request from Dr. Ford.
:scust:reading is fundamental. I don't give a fukk who YOU think is going to investigate him. The president if the united states can pardon anyone. :gucci:Especially the man he put on the supreme court to make sure he cant be investigated:dwillhuh: yall can't be this slow:deadmanny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:scust:reading is fundamental. I don't give a fukk who YOU think is going to investigate him. The president if the united states can pardon anyone. :gucci:Especially the man he put on the supreme court to make sure he cant be investigated:dwillhuh: yall can't be this slow:deadmanny:
He has federal pardon, not state