Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
it goes back to homie's post above about $$$ being the root of a lot of the problems with govt.

Nah. There are 3 or 4 more vulnerable Dem senators than him but they look like they're voting no.

Like Claire McCaskill? You're right, but she's a solid liberal and she wouldn't be caught dead even considering a yes vote on someone like Brett Kavanaugh. So now that it looks like Flake is a yes vote, it comes down to Collins, Murkowski, and Manchin.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
At this point, I would say the Supreme Court and the nominating to the Supreme Court is a joke. The court isnt about the law, its about what party put you on the bench. There should term limits for the court and for Congress. This is why we are where we are. You got the same people in there that were there when I was born. Make America Great Again my ass, this country is trash lol

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Honestly, as depressing as it is I don't think midterms will go as badly for the GOP as they should.

I know I always say this, but a voting populace that voted Donald Trump into power should never be overestimated.

Trump won because people stayed home in 2016. That wont be the case now.

Its gonna be trendy as fukk to vote on November 6 to see Trump finally catch a massive L.

Its gonna be a massacre breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea it was a rhetorical question. Like I said I don't think they give a shyt ultimately
They give a shyt but they know the system their end and the alternative to them is Black supremacy and that's a no no. They are the teachers of white supremacy. They know it better than their men in terms of the day to day

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjlol: this is that trash shyt that makes people believe white women wouldn't be stupid or racist enough to vote for Trump

An avowed conservative, who married the founder and president of The Federalist, is a fukkn liberal because she said 8 statements as a guest speaker that align with the democratic party?

We're just going to disavow the years of video and written evidence of her espousing trash conservative views?

You probably sat like :ohhh: when Bush started campaigning for Rick Scott and pushing for Kavanugh's confirmation too.

"Bu...but he gave Michelle Obama some candy that one time! :damn:"

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They give a shyt but they know the system their end and the alternative to them is Black supremacy and that's a no no. They are the teachers of white supremacy. They know it better than their men in terms of the day to day

That shyt is coming regardless they want to stop it or not. Globalization is the future Blacks are getting better white supremacy is on its last legs and this is their last chance to hold something.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Trump won because people stayed home in 2016. That wont be the case now.

Its gonna be trendy as fukk to vote on November 6 to see Trump finally catch a massive L.

Its gonna be a massacre breh.
Smarten up nas.....

That's where voter suppression, Russians and gerrymandering comes into play.