Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If this was in the past I would agree but times has changed as the situation can’t get worst for Black Americans in certain aspects of this country. The rise will come regardless as this country is dying in the means of old laws and ways of thinking. We are in the age of Aquarius as everything is coming to light and people are being enlighten.

White Supremacy is almost over as Europe karma is coming back America is losing its control around the world. China is rising Africa is growing rapidly and Western civilization education has gradually declined unless you are rich white.

They are trying to cash out before it’s too late and Russia is a non factor the country population is declining and whites are a miniroity there.
Dr. Sandy Darity of Duke University on the Racial Wealth Gap while providing solutions as well

Some of ya'll brehs need to come to theroot at times. Sometimes being around too many middle class negros will have you thinking shyt is better than it really is. You start false identifying and start using yourself and projecting that on the collective. Then you start looking at them and holding them accountable of something that might only apply to you and looking confused that this is still America.

White supremacy is extremely strong in Europe. Its circling its wagons too. Most leaders are doing massive immigration laws and they are doubling down globally as well.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dr. Sandy Darity of Duke University on the Racial Wealth Gap while providing solutions as well

Some of ya'll brehs need to come to theroot at times. Sometimes being around too many middle class negros will have you thinking shyt is better than it really is.

Of course the wealth gap is fukking huge every institute benefitted from slavery and oppression of Africans. I mean every damn business from Aflac to fukking colleges.

We have basically been free since 1960s and look at the progression I think we are showing. We just have to stress ownership and cohesiveness amongst each other.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Of course the wealth gap is fukking huge every institute benefitted from slavery and oppression of Africans. I mean every damn business from Aflac to fukking colleges.

We have basically been free since 1960s and look at the progression I think we are showing. We just have to stress ownership and cohesiveness amongst each other.
Read the report. It clearly says even with massive stated changes that without government intervention, this is only getting bleaker, not stronger. This isn't an opinion piece. This is a study based on the real data.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Committee is delaying the vote till 1:30 PM

This really is history defining. That blue wave (I have always felt it was gonna be a tsunami, check my carfax) will decimate cities and states we couldn’t even think were possible. THIS RIGHT HERE is truly a power grab, they are going into this knowing good and god damned well that this will not help them at all in regards to election. This is so they can get through Hatch’s president power consolidation bill, to make Trump Teflon. The Dems better be DEAD ASS about impeaching Kavanaugh, and they better throw Thomas in too. And add 3 more liberal seats while they at it. Republicans have made a mockery of the process, we might as well destroy and rebuild it while we have the power come Nov

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This really is history defining. That blue wave (I have always felt it was gonna be a tsunami, check my carfax) will decimate cities and states we couldn’t even think were possible. THIS RIGHT HERE is truly a power grab, they are going into this knowing good and god damned well that this will not help them at all in regards to election. This is so they can get through Hatch’s president power consolidation bill, to make Trump Teflon. The Dems better be DEAD ASS about impeaching Kavanaugh, and they better throw Thomas in too. And add 3 more liberal seats while they at it. Republicans have made a mockery of the process, we might as well destroy and rebuild it while we have the power come Nov

Well even if its a blue tsunami, Dems still don't have the WH, slim Senate majority too