Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This sounds like too much hearsay.

However, I will say that if her father is a Republican, this is the mixed political family that is typical among white people. This is why white people push for moderation and centrism. This is why white people look at politics as a game of wits and not life or death positions.
They are all interconnected. McCain daughter is a staunch liberal but her dad is a GOP leader when he was alive. That's why they all run from white supremacy as it's in their fabric. The only loyalists is Black people but are we really loyal or are we fukked due to our standing in a system of white supremacy.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
We need something big to drop or released tomorrow

I'm at the point that there is no depth to the Republicans depravity, what could drop that could force their hand at this point. He's an alcoholic rapist, what more needs to drop ? A video of him murdering children could drop and repubs would be like he was outnumbered, it was self defense, the children were ugly so they won't be missed, there is always a fukking excuse. And there is always Fox news able to spin it so it's early digestible for the fukking morons that watch it. This country needs a fukking plague

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't know why people continue to fall for Jeff Flake's "awww shucks...." routine.

He's consistently proved that when push comes to shove he will fall in line. His words are meaningless.

And when are people going to start putting pressure on the Republican women? I don't think they give a shyt either but at least put them on the front lines.

I swear to God people better fukking vote in November

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
White republicans STAY ON CODE... to the death... it doesn't matter if the man is a rapist, racist or a pedophille their lust for power, control and evil knows no limits...
It's hard to get nikkas to stay on code to save their lives. I had to neg tap dancers in the Cosby threads. Black people just dont want to get right. They just want to get white.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They are all interconnected. McCain daughter is a staunch liberal but her dad is a GOP leader when he was alive. That's why they all run from white supremacy as it's in their fabric. The only loyalists is Black people but are we really loyal or are we fukked due to our standing in a system of white supremacy.
Meghan McCain is NOT a liberal.