Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's hard to get nikkas to stay on code to save their lives. I had to neg tap dancers in the Cosby threads. Black people just dont want to get right. They just want to get white.

American slavery was systematic mental which is why Blacks today are still fukked up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't know why people continue to fall for Jeff Flake's "awww shucks...." routine.

He's consistently proved that when push comes to shove he will fall in line. His words are meaningless.

And when are people going to start putting pressure on the Republican women? I don't think they give a shyt either but at least put them on the front lines.

I swear to God people better fukking vote in November
In a system of white supremacy you are asking that. That's why women in this system support white supremacy. They know they were get their coins, inheritance and respect to pass down this satanic practice to the next generation. Ya'll gotta stop thinking the media isn't on the same team.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That's Manchin for you bruh...

I'm all for nuking the useless white trash cesspool opioid addict fly over state of WV...

Joe Manchin is in a DEEP red state, that's why he is "careful" with his words. Any further to the left and he is guaranteed to be replaced by a full fledged hardcore right wing Republican

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In a system of white supremacy you are asking that. That's why women in this system support white supremacy. They know they were get their coins, inheritance and respect to pass down this satanic practice to the next generation. Ya'll gotta stop thinking the media isn't on the same team.

Yea it was a rhetorical question. Like I said I don't think they give a shyt ultimately

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Joe Manchin is in a DEEP red state, that's why he is "careful" with his words. Any further to the left and he is guaranteed to be replaced by a full fledged hardcore right wing Republican
He pretty much is a republican...

He votes with them on every issue except healthcare...

DNC needs to put the hammer down...Vote yes and all your funding is cut...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's the way the game is played with these white companies and these politicians... no one is clean and everyone is out to get control...:manny: it's always been this way with their "Lobbying" this is who the govt has always been...
it goes back to homie's post above about $$$ being the root of a lot of the problems with govt.
Nah. There are 3 or 4 more vulnerable Dem senators than him but they look like they're voting no.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Flake being a yes is no surprise. He's all talk but always ends up doing what Trump wants.:francis:

And honestly I think those Republican chicks will vote yes too and it'll come down to a party line vote.

Republicans have no backbone to check Dope 45, this was the final straw, its gonna be a massacre for them in November.

Honestly, as depressing as it is I don't think midterms will go as badly for the GOP as they should.

I know I always say this, but a voting populace that voted Donald Trump into power should never be overestimated.