Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think there might be a silver lining to this utter lack of integrity by the republicans

once this guy gets in, he's gonna be open to all kinds of shyt, and he's gonna be treading lightly, as oppose to if the repubs got a clean guy in. what if theres an investigation or disbarment? what if they have to kick his ass out? the republicans are gonna get this seat either way, so in a way, isn't it better that they forced in a candidate who's vulnerable?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
So this is crazy that the GOP has 48 fukking solid yes votes. So they all just completely dismissed what this woman said, and completely dismissed Judge Kavanaugh's meltdown?

Jeff Flake is on his way out and Trump supporters hate him already, so he has nothing to lose by doing the right thing voting no. It would be a stain on his legacy if he voted yes.

Sue Collins does not even represent a red state (she would likely not be serving if Maine were more conservative), she has nothing to lose. Alaska is a solid red state yet also moderate so I don't think Lisa Murkowski has anything to lose by voting no.

I kind of think Manchin, Donnelly, and Heitkamp will be voted out regardless due to Donald Trump's popularity in their states, so they should also do the right thing adn vote no.

How do you guys think this will play out?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So this is crazy that the GOP has 48 fukking solid yes votes. So they all just completely dismissed what this woman said, and completely dismissed Judge Kavanaugh's meltdown?

Jeff Flake is on his way out and Trump supporters hate him already, so he has nothing to lose by doing the right thing voting no. It would be a stain on his legacy if he voted yes.

Sue Collins does not even represent a red state (she would likely not be serving if Maine were more conservative), she has nothing to lose. Alaska is a solid red state yet also moderate so I don't think Lisa Murkowski has anything to lose by voting no.

I kind of think Manchin, Donnelly, and Heitkamp will be voted out regardless due to Donald Trump's popularity in their states, so they should also do the right thing adn vote no.

How do you guys think this will play out?

He getting in because Republicnas are in the dirt with Trump due to blackmail and Russia shyt. It’s amazing people don’t realized that’s Trump has the party by the balls because of Russian hackers

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Also, fukk Lindsay Graham. He went from not endorsing Trump to sucking his dikk with full force, so pathetic. Why is he getting so angry over this?

Keep in mind he was one of the only Republicans to vote yes on either of Obama's justice picks, so I thought he had some good in him.

He got hacked. He is being told what to do.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He getting in because Republicnas are in the dirt with Trump due to blackmail and Russia shyt. It’s amazing people don’t realized that’s Trump has the party by the balls because of Russian hackers

What do Collins, Murkowski, and Flake have to lose for voting no?

I understand the red state Democrats would hurt their chance of getting reelected this year, but I kinda doubt they will keep their seats either way.