Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah.

That’s the cycle. They don’t believe in government so if it fails it’s proving their point even though they put incompetent/liars type people in charge.

They can never be wrong.

How can you continue you put rapists, liars, Racists, conmen and incompetent greedy a$$holes in power and expect the system to WORK?!?:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Of course they have the votes :dead: they have a chance to set the court to the right for what possibly could be decades. Whole thing is a charade for the moderates to save face and say “hey she got a hearing” and vote for him like the plan was all along. Along with the tax breaks it’s literally the only thing they can claim as wins for their base the entire first 2 years in office, and they know they are losing seats in November. Never stood a chance that he wouldn’t be confirmed

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
im just so furious about this shyt.
how could anyone watch dr ford give that vulnerable, emotional but held together, basically perfect testimony you could expect. then watch kavanaugh come in and act like a belligerent drunk whos never been told no mixed with an alt-right conspiracy theorist
like he was ranting about "the left" like its a single actor. thats the hallmark of a conspiracy theorist who views life as a conspiracy against them/their values.
and after hearing dr fords credible testimony and then him talk about "the left".... you decide HES the one youll listen to?
hes the most blatant partisan stooge in Supreme Court history. id take fukkin scalia over this piece of shyt.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Of course they have the votes :dead: they have a chance to set the court to the right for what possibly could be decades. Whole thing is a charade for the moderates to save face and say “hey she got a hearing” and vote for him like the plan was all along. Along with the tax breaks it’s literally the only thing they can claim as wins for their base the entire first 2 years in office, and they know they are losing seats in November. Never stood a chance that he wouldn’t be confirmed
I just hope this is the beginning of a huge political downfall for the republicans for 50 years.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@thaKEAF you negged me but I’d ban your ignorant ass off of GP

At 13 years old I could read the NYT
You going to come in a 100 page thread about one of the biggest political events of our lifetime like can someone fill me in ,err I don’t know what’s going on?

I abhor ppl like you with movies and tv shows, with real life news you’re just downright festering in your laziness

You’ll get mad and reply to this...might call me a fakkit

But deep down you know it’s facts

Do better bruh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The American bar association just came out for postponing the vote until a FBI investigation. Major players. Kavanaugh and Grassley both cited them in the good regard they held him in. I think enough pushback and he won’t get confirmed.

And fukk George Bush :pacspit:

How embarrassing

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
they could do it with amy barrett too.

she is younger and more conservative than frat boy. not sure why republicans don't bush this guy and go to plan b. dems aren't winning the senate.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

You going to come in a 100 page thread about one of the biggest political events of our lifetime like can someone fill me in ,err I don’t know what’s going on?

I abhor ppl like you with movies and tv shows, with real life news you’re just downright festering in your laziness

Do better bruh

:mjlol: :umad:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Do better bruh
:dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just hope this is the beginning of a huge political downfall for the republicans for 50 years.

I actually think it’s possible. I was reading something where somebody noticed that if you’re 35 and under your only experience with republican presidents is GWB and Trump, who are quite likely the 2 worst presidents in US history.

Once this older, mostly white, uneducated fly-over state living voters die, the Republican Party will die with them.