Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
as older people keep on dying, i feel like more and more of the young population will be less attached to doing things the old fashioned way. thats another reason im optimistic - we need to stop playing by their rules
I have for 10 years argued that the Supreme Court should be made obsolete again. But you need a legitimate Congress.

I think we are almost there.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
shyts terrible you type like 5 words, none show, then they all show at once as a jumbled misspelled mess so you have to delete it all and start again
I think the servers can't handle the level of activity. This site has alot of active users for a modern forum.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
smh facebook hired him strictly for his influence with republicans.

It's the way the game is played with these white companies and these politicians... no one is clean and everyone is out to get control...:manny: it's always been this way with their "Lobbying" this is who the govt has always been...

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Can someone explain what’s going on with this? Seeing it all over social media.
long story short, trump found a judge who thinks the president can't be indicted, so he rushed this guy in. the party didn't even want him. turns out he's a rapist, an alcoholic, and had a massive gambling debt problem that magically disappeared right before being nominated. today, the first woman accusing him of rape testified, and appeared credible. her story is corroborated by other people. then kavanaugh testified, beginning with an insane rant about how this is all a conspiracy for revenge by the clintons. democrats asked him reasonable questions, he refused to really answer. find the clip of durbin asking him why he won't support an FBI investigation into the allegations. he looks insane. republicans, of course, asked him bullshyt questions. they asked his accuser nothing. it was all a theatrical load of bullshyt and his appointment hinges on two female republican senators not wanting to look like they're okay with rape.