Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's what happens when we don't fukkin vote and these fukks have the power.

First you get power then you confirm a frat fukk fagget to the supreme court to save a orange fagget fukk from criminal charges.

I'm ghost. See yall in the morning.

WHITE people keep voting for them and keep putting them in power...:manny: and then they wonder why the entire system is so corrupt???

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to completely remove money from politics.
I doubt either side would ever push for this as they're both eating good, but their behavior is damaging our country.
The fundamental flaw of political system and power dynamics is that on one side there are people who have values, genuinely want to make positive changes and are actually qualified that need positions of power as a tool to actually make those changes and on the other side, people whose ultimate end goal is power itself. When those two groups collide, often times the latter come out on top because they will do anything by any means necessary. Because to them there are no principles and values - power is the only value. The end justifies the means and because they have power they go unpunished which in turn emboldens them even more and suppresses the other side. Obama was truly an exception but today we’re back to witnessing this ugly dynamic in 4K HD. It’s disgusting.
Prolific posting

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
He clearly got that child drunk and raped her. I can’t believe this shyt.
its also obviously a pattern of behavior for him.
imagine getting away with that shyt your whole life because youre so white and rich you can. then you become a judge for one of the highest district courts in the country. then when you FINALLY get called out after almost becoming a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, you have the fukking nerve to act like a victim and scream in a senate hearing like a child

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
WHITE people keep voting for them and keep putting them in power...:manny: and then they wonder why the entire system is so corrupt???
Nah.

That’s the cycle. They don’t believe in government so if it fails it’s proving their point even though they put incompetent/liars type people in charge.

They can never be wrong.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i think the republicans on the committee flipped their strategy after frat boy's opening remarks. i think they took a wait and see approach to see if frat boy would cave under lights, when he came out attacking while also giving a "credible" defense of himself, it gave them the green light to bush the librarian and follow suit.

the dems truly need new blood. when dikk durbin does the best job prosecuting frat boy you got a problem. klobuchar was a joke. so was whitehouse and the two old farts. they missed many opportunities to expose inconsistencies in the calendar, the lies he told in the hearings a few weeks ago and the partisan attacks in his opening remarks. someone of that temperament and obvious built anger should not be on the supreme court. there should be an impromptu women's march tomorrow. where the fukk is that movement?

Last edited: