Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

fukk these c*nts hope they take a suplex off the top rope
I wish I wasn’t always fukking high nowadays, tonight would have been a good time to be sober, decompress, relax watching a movie, and smoke a fukking blunt to the cranium for dolo. I might take a tolerance weekend, so I can get that feeling of “ahhhh” after a shytty day. Since I’m baked all the time, it’s just not the same
:mindblownj:
hes saying he wishes he was sober so he could smoke a blunt and have it make a real impact :4dchess:
too real for me :mjcry:

Cookie

Pro
Daps
fukk ALL of these Republicans. There are no such things as moderate Republicans.

fukk Collins - She's a fraud that will vote yes and is trying to save face by pretending she's still undecided.

fukk Murkowski- Same as Collins

fukk Flake - He is just that. A feckless, coward, grand stander.

fukk Manchin - Why the fukk is he even a Democrat? He's gonna vote with these devils because he's up for re-election and has to satisfy these inbreds in WV. I have no respect for any so called Democrat that would vote for this predator of a "Judge."

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Don't know if this was posted yet but he is absolutely right. I keep hearing, its a he said, she said situation. They could subpoenaed witness, they chose not to because they know he is guilty. Same reason they wont involve the FBI.

Kavanaugh opened the door to that when Leahy asked if he was a character in Judge's memoirs (where they're repeatedly shyt-faced drunk :mjlol:). Kavanaugh said you gotta ask him :yeshrug:. I woulda looked at grassley like "ya mans said ask him" :ufdup: get the subpoenas ready. But like the tweet said, they don't care.