Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If they push him through and there are clear examples of him perusing himself he should be impeached.

:yeshrug:

Dems have to stop playing nice with these devils.
All these dudes committing vicious high level white collar crimes, should pray losing their job is the worst thing that happens to them. If this dude gets confirmed I hope all of their, and their, families lives get destroyed. Tomorrow, folks, the swing state GOP governors as many times as you can, I will be.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
The fundamental flaw of political system and power dynamics is that on one side there are people who have values, genuinely want to make positive changes and are actually qualified that need positions of power as a tool to actually make those changes and on the other side, people whose ultimate end goal is power itself. When those two groups collide, often times the latter come out on top because they will do anything by any means necessary. Because to them there are no principles and values - power is the only value. The end justifies the means and because they have power they go unpunished which in turn emboldens them even more and suppresses the other side. Obama was truly an exception but today we’re back to witnessing this ugly dynamic in 4K HD. It’s disgusting.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I wish I wasn’t always fukking high nowadays, tonight would have been a good time to be sober, decompress, relax watching a movie, and smoke a fukking blunt to the cranium for dolo. I might take a tolerance weekend, so I can get that feeling of “ahhhh” after a shytty day. Since I’m baked all the time, it’s just not the same

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I truly wish I had the ability to directly contact these two, I would really like to invite them to my penis, perhaps from the back, maybe not, either way, these decrepit fukkfaces should just drop [redacted] preferably from a broken glass gang r[re]e (want to keep it redacted, but also wanted to make sure I showed the word I want to type, I know it’s awful, but people that fukk with victims deserve the pain the victims have been through. They deserve that karma for them and the person they love the most)