Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I’m still pissed at the fukkin rant Lindsay graham went on what a fukkin bytch. If I was a senator and he spoke to me like that I’d knock him straight in the jaw after the hearing . He’s so bytch made
I wish a Democrat would’ve responded to that rant with all of trumps unscrupulous actions since getting into office.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White Pride
The fukking part that gets me is that when you call these fukkfaces on it, they SCREAMING “I’m not a racist, I’m not a racist, I AM NOT A RACIST” They pretend they don’t know why they feel and do the things they do, but deep down they know they would never ever vote for anything that might disturb their delicate sensibilities. This is real life, 100% truth coming from a white man that understands how they think, because I used to think that way, and as much as I subconsciously suppressed the truth, eventually as I got to be in my early twenties, and decided that I would stop “rebelling” against my parents what I considered “hippy” SJW shyt. I was an angry, completely wasted kid, and knowing what I know now, I’m glad I am mentally equipped to understand what my fellow white people know, and I am more than equipped to use it all against the fukkface ones.
if lindsey wont do it for his dead lover :francis:
I don’t think John was down with the buttfukking, I just think he felt sorry for the SC pageant queen

McCain would have voted no imo
Don’t forget he was a SUPER conservative, and regardless of his wanting to “heal” the country, BK is the kind of good ol’ boys that McCain might LOVE

He doesn't think Kavanaugh will vote to gut the Healthcare law? :Camnewtongrin:
If he breaks rank, he needs OUT. With how Nov is shaping up, I’m being dead ass fukking serious, we don’t need no fukking West Virginia. If he does this it will fukking trigger me for real, I will go the fukk off!!!