Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? What more is there to lose? The supreme courts seats are filled for years and white supremacy has now be fully endorsed by the courts, the least i could do is make sure piece of shyt bernie bots who refused to vote dont get the satisfaction of seeing their sycophant narcissistic cult leader be president or any idiot associated with our revolution.

I dont know shyt i knew some sanders supporters were bernie or bust and allowed trump to appoint the white supremacists to the court.

Why did bernie sanders not win the south and beat hillary on pledged delegates? He was a one trick pony and a sad excuse of a presidential candidate. but but he marched with mlk right?

Bernie sanders without his free college or wall street bullshyt speeches is no one, people love him because they want students debt gone.

How the hell do you lost to the candidate that lost to a black man on his first campaign?

How do you get destroyed in the south by black voters and then get mad and call the south the confederacy because blacks rejected you?

I will not move past the campaign until you folks acknowledge your bullshyt, no more pandering. im done with it.

Congrats. You have now taken the same exact position as people you claim to detest.

You need to get over your anger the same way the super majority of Bernie voters did in the last election.

....Or will can all just say fukk it and act like petulant children.

Daps
Congrats. You have now taken the same exact position as people you claim to detest.

You need to get over your anger the same way the super majority of Bernie voters did in the last election.

....Or will can all just say fukk it and act like petulant children.
No i wont not after what this b*stards did i cant forgive that no.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But the proportion of white people effected by this that will become poor as a result will exacerbate. How do these idiots not realize that they're fukking themselves over by doing away with safety nets.

shyt is not about to be my problem any more. :hubie:
As long as someone with dark skin suffers more and has fewer avenues to do well in life, half this country doesn’t care. My mother had breast cancer a few years ago and still blindly votes red even though they want policy that’d deny her medical coverage on account of a pre existing condition. I’m epileptic. That’s considered a pre existing condition. Again, my family is too blind to care. They’d rather vote party lines and put themselves and their own kids at risk. White middle class Americans with no college degree are the dumbest people you’ll ever meet. No group consistently asks the Fox to guard the henhouse more. They’re the only demographic that votes for this party by a majority.

best believe, my gf lives internationally and we havin this conversation soon :mjpls: im tryna get out this bytch
It’s a conversation that needs to be had sooner rather than later. I’m waiting to see what happens during the mid terms. The country is headed for a collapse sooner than anyone realizes and won’t be a safe place to live a normal and quiet life, let alone raise a family. I’ve got friends and family that have lived under a dictatorship in a couple countries before coming here and I studied under professors who came from them too. The stories were disturbing to say the least.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
How does this not turn the US into a 3rd world country. :dwillhuh:
The Republican party ultimately want to turn America into a a 1970s/1980s Latin American country under a right wing dictatorship. They want to increase income inequality then do austerity to slash govt programs that help the poor to increase poverty. Plunge the economy into a depression by allowing deregulation of Wall Street. When that happens crime goes up and then they can go full militarized police state. In 2034 America is going to look like Colombia in 1992.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I still got my dual citizenship to the uk :whew:
i was just reading the other day that with austerity and brexit UK is getting closer to american style safety net than their european peers.

damn though, you had that EU citizenship and that fukkboy nigel farage and the russians basically just took it away from you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i was just reading the other day that with austerity and brexit UK is getting closer to american style safety net than their european peers.

damn though, you had that EU citizenship and that fukkboy nigel farage and the russians basically just took it away from you.
Yeah I remember that chaos a few years back and cringed because that was my ultimate backup plan. Would have loved to alternatively live in France or Germany. But I feel like there's a few things in place, there that would cause people to riot if they ever started tripping a certain social safety nets like healthcare away.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Yeah I remember that chaos a few years back and cringed because that was backup plan. But I think there's a few things in place, there that would cause people to riot if they ever started tripping a few social safety nets away like healthcare.
breh, when social security runs out... we dont have long

all these mfs blaming millennials for everything are gonna be hurt af

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The Republican party ultimately want to turn America into a a 1970s/1980s Latin American country under a right wing dictatorship. They want to increase income inequality then do austerity to slash govt programs that help the poor to increase poverty. Plunge the economy into a depression by allowing deregulation of Wall Street. When that happens crime goes up and then they can go full militarized police state. In 2034 America is going to look like Colombia in 1992.
Yeah I really don't want to be around during the next recession / great depression. The truth is wealthy people love economic downturns because they actually make more because they're able to buy up more property, businesses cheaply, as well as get subsidies for their businesses / industries. America's infatuation with rich people, while blaming people of darker pigmentation, has always been what's kept certain segments of this country from seeing how they're being manipulated. The police have really been ramping up for a large scale outburst for years tbh. It's pretty easy to contain black people since we mostly live in segregated in clustered areas and non black individuals already view everything we do through a criminal / suspicious lens..

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
breh, when social security runs out... we dont have long

all these mfs blaming millennials for everything are gonna be hurt af
This shyt especially gets me mad :stopitslime:. My grandparents bought their house 55 years ago for $14,000 and provided for a family of five on $90 a week. That house would cost about $450,000 now and it’s hard to get by in this city on $90 a day by yourself, let alone a week. Lot of people need to be voted out in these next 2 elections to keep society functioning long term.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This shyt especially gets me mad :stopitslime:. My grandparents bought their house 55 years ago for $14,000 and provided for a family of five on $90 a week. That house would cost about $450,000 now and it’s hard to get by in this city on $90 a day by yourself, let alone a week. Lot of people need to be voted out in these next 2 elections to keep society functioning long term.
bootstrap.png

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
So you’ll basically do the same thing you accuse a very small segment of Bernie fans of doing?

:mindblown:

That’s just absurd. You Hillbots know deep down in your hearts that she was a horrible candidate.

How the hell did she manage to lose PA and WI. How the hell did she lose voters who voted TWICE for Obama?

She lost those voters because she is a horrible candidate who couldn’t convince those voters that she cared about them.

Hillary without Bill’s surname is such a horrible candidate that she would have a hard time winning mayor in a midsize American city.

Campaigning and connecting with voters just ain’t her thing. She’s a technocrat who should have bowed out of the game as Secretary of State.

How the hell do you lose to a black man nobody ever heard of before?

How do you lose to an orange fukking imbecile on his first campaign?

Most of us try to move past the primary, but you Hillbots just won’t let it go.

Barack was on some 2015 Golden State warpath in 08 tbh. He had felons trying to get they records expunged so they could vote around here lol