Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point I don’t even know if I wanna call myself a Democrat anymore. Just an incompetent party. They’re so concerned with defending the rights of trannies and illegal immigrants, and making sure Hilary became President that Trump snuck in office and now we’re dealing with disastrous consequences. Half the people that voted for Trump was on the fence and could’ve been swayed to vote Blue if Dems weren’t concerned with the rights of fringe groups vs. most Americans. It’s just sad. Irritating. We gonna lose in 2020 too. Bet it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring this up every time the Hill Shills try to blame Big Bernie. We held our noses and voted for that dumb whore. She forgot to campaign in the midwest because Robby Mook wanted to suck rich old money cock in Martha's Vineyard.

Facts. We told them that in a antiestablishment environment , don’t run an establishment candidate.

They ran the most establishment of all candidates.

Now they wan to blame Bernie and his voters who overwhelmingly ended up voting for Hillary.

:dahell:

Daps
At this point I don’t even know if I wanna call myself a Democrat anymore. Just an incompetent party. They’re so concerned with defending the rights of trannies and illegal immigrants, and making sure Hilary became President that Trump snuck in office and now we’re dealing with disastrous consequences. Half the people that voted for Trump was on the fence and could’ve been swayed to vote Blue if Dems weren’t concerned with the rights of fringe groups vs. most Americans. It’s just sad. Irritating. We gonna lose in 2020 too. Bet it.
If dems lose it will be because of bernie or bust/third party voters sycophants who chose to gamble with peoples human rights and stay home, they caused this.
Facts. We told them that in a antiestablishment environment , don’t run an establishment candidate.

They ran the most establishment of all candidates.

Now they wan to blame Bernie and his voters who overwhelmingly ended up voting for Hillary.

:dahell:
I will never support bernie sanders or any our revolution backed member. You wanted bernie or bust right? You got it. if the choice is trump or bernie in 2020 i stay home. I wont give bernie or bust their wish, they and other third party voters are the reason trump is appointing white supremacist to the court.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The fact that folks are still talking about Hillary and deliberately ignoring the utter incompetence of that entire campaign :hhh:

Seriously yall still on this shyt?

And this is why the Democrats always lose ultimately. Democrats need a reason to vote FOR someone, Republicans could run a dead frog and their folks will still hit the polls.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
its called the progressive party for a reason. progressive = new shyt/fringe.

democrats actually need to be more fringe with their politics instead of coming off as republican-lite if they want to invigorate a voting base. i know you all dont want to admit or get into race/sexuality arguments, but reparations, prison reform, voting rights etc. are just as fringe as trans rights at this point in time to the average american.

democrats are not going to win with a trump-lite that doesnt like gays. no black candidate who does not appeal to gays is gonna have a chance and with a white candidate you will always have a person who is slightly behind on race issues, but supports gay issues. chances are if you have a candidate who is super pro marijuana they really wont give a fukk about eroding gay rights but they also may have unrealistic goals. immigrants help erode white supremacy by sheer dilution when new births happen so that is a really a core of democrats

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kennedy retiring means Roe v Wade will probably get overturned, and that the Voting Rights Act, as well as the Civil Rights Act is up for grabs as well...congratulations White Women and c00ns....you're about to become comfortably subjugated the way you've always wanted to be

the thing is, no amount of voter suppression would be enough to give the rethugs an advantage if currently eligible voters actually voted. think about it - even with all the voter suppression that currently takes place in areas like Florida/Wisconsin , the elections still end up being decided by low single digits.

The fact that folks are still talking about Hillary and deliberately ignoring the utter incompetence of that entire campaign :hhh:

Seriously yall still on this shyt?

It’s same 2-3 people w/ multiple accounts most likely.

At this point anyone still talking that shyt is doing so purposefully w/ malicious intent.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
lmao what do you mean?
because this just draws more attention to november races and puts something other than trump/republican performance on the minds of any conservative voter who might not have felt so passionate about turning out this november. and the only way democrats are winning red states this november is with a depressed conservative turnout.

trump can just repeat supreme court over and over on the trail.

Daps
because this just draws more attention to november races and puts something other than trump/republican performance on the minds of any conservative voter who might not have felt so passionate about turning out this november. and the only way democrats are winning red states this november is with a depressed conservative turnout.

trump can just repeat supreme court over and over on the trail.
So what is the plan? is it over? white supremacy nazism?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

You do realize at one point your black ass was considered a "fringe group" compared to most Americans right?

Daps
This is my first time responding to this Russian bot in a while but this is for the whole thread to see.

Cenk, once again, literally begged people to vote for Hillary because he thought Trump could win. He was laughed at on ABC Sunday because the panel thought it was impossible. Jimmy Dore was the only one on the entire show who refused to vote for Hillary. What Cenk did was criticize Hillary Clinton for things he and most of us disagree with her for. That’s called a democracy. She was not immune to criticism. The same way Trump wants the media to not criticism is the same way Hillary supporters wanted the left to not call out her obvious faults.

Don’t respond to me either Viktor

You know the whole "blame third party voters, the 'Alt-Left', Bernie Bros" narrative has officially jumped the shark and reached the point of no return when now, they are literally blaming people that voted FOR Hillary as the reason she lost.

:heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

33F56205CA342EF35370B38CAF0B9D2AB148DF25

This is how my head feel reading this shyt right now .