Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
just letting you all know in advance, america is done for you. but foreign countries won't want you if you can't bring something to the table either. and those places aren't like america where you can hustle your way with little education or skills to a decent standard of living, economic mobility is a tough slog.

america had a less hostile supreme court in the 50's than what we will have when trump gets his latest appointment. there are no civil rights advances without the warren court.
I still got my dual citizenship to the uk :whew:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dems lose it will be because of bernie or bust/third party voters sycophants who chose to gamble with peoples human rights and stay home, they caused this.

I will never support bernie sanders or any our revolution backed member. You wanted bernie or bust right? You got it. if the choice is trump or bernie in 2020 i stay home. I wont give bernie or bust their wish, they and other third party voters are the reason trump is appointing white supremacist to the court.

So you’ll basically do the same thing you accuse a very small segment of Bernie fans of doing?

:mindblown:

That’s just absurd. You Hillbots know deep down in your hearts that she was a horrible candidate.

How the hell did she manage to lose PA and WI. How the hell did she lose voters who voted TWICE for Obama?

She lost those voters because she is a horrible candidate who couldn’t convince those voters that she cared about them.

Hillary without Bill’s surname is such a horrible candidate that she would have a hard time winning mayor in a midsize American city.

Campaigning and connecting with voters just ain’t her thing. She’s a technocrat who should have bowed out of the game as Secretary of State.

How the hell do you lose to a black man nobody ever heard of before?

How do you lose to an orange fukking imbecile on his first campaign?

Most of us try to move past the primary, but you Hillbots just won’t let it go.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
History will look back at when the decline of America started they will point to the Reagan revolution and the Republican revolution in the 90s. Because those two events has led to the rise of the Tea party and the Trump era. The Republicans want to do away with all the new Deal era policies(Medicaid,Medicare and Social Security),end Unions,end Civil Rights and end abortion. Lochner Era 2.0

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And this is why the Democrats always lose ultimately. Democrats need a reason to vote FOR someone, Republicans could run a dead frog and their folks will still hit the polls.
I mention incompetence in response to blaming voters and this is what yall bring up.

Republicans got lucky cuz they basically made evangelical zombies an asset and tell me once when they budged on any of their issues? Those are the folks who made Republicanism a religion and keeping them alive. The Republican party is entirely based on identity. It's no surprise that it's easier to rally those troops. They immediately vilify their opponents and spend the entire time before their elections trying to fire up their base.

Im entirely tired of talking about this because people refuse to put any blame on the candidate and her campaign.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
lmao what do you mean?
Sen. Joe Manchin (D - West Virginia) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else he will most likely lose his seat.

Sen. Joe Donnelly (D - Indiana) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else he will most likely lose his seat.

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D - North Dakota) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else she will most likely lose her seat.

All 3 of these Democrats voted in FAVOR of Neil Gorsuch's confirmation in 2017.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
History will look back at when the decline of America started they will point to the Reagan revolution and the Republican revolution in the 90s. Because those two events has led to the rise of the Tea party and the Trump era. The Republicans want to do away with all the new Deal era policies(Medicaid,Medicare and Social Security),end Unions,end Civil Rights and end abortion. Lochner Era 2.0
How does this not turn the US into a 3rd world country. :dwillhuh:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
is it pretty much safe to say that black people of this generation will probably never see reparations at this point?

smh

Daps
So you’ll basically do the same thing you accuse a very small segment of Bernie fans of doing?

:mindblown:

That’s just absurd. You Hillbots know deep down in your hearts that she was a horrible candidate.

How the hell did she manage to lose PA and WI. How the hell did she lose voters who voted TWICE for Obama?

She lost those voters because she is a horrible candidate who couldn’t convince those voters that she cared about them.

Hillary without Bill’s surname is such a horrible candidate that she would have a hard time winning mayor in a midsize American city.

Campaigning and connecting with voters just ain’t her thing. She’s a technocrat who should have bowed out of the game as Secretary of State.

How the hell do you lose to a black man nobody ever heard of before?

How do you lose to an orange fukking imbecile on his first campaign?

Most of us try to move past the primary, but you Hillbots just won’t let it go.
Why not? What more is there to lose? The supreme courts seats are filled for years and white supremacy has now be fully endorsed by the courts, the least i could do is make sure piece of shyt bernie bots who refused to vote dont get the satisfaction of seeing their sycophant narcissistic cult leader be president or any idiot associated with our revolution.

I dont know shyt i knew some sanders supporters were bernie or bust and allowed trump to appoint the white supremacists to the court.

Why did bernie sanders not win the south and beat hillary on pledged delegates? He was a one trick pony and a sad excuse of a presidential candidate. but but he marched with mlk right?

Bernie sanders without his free college or wall street bullshyt speeches is no one, people love him because they want students debt gone.

How the hell do you lost to the candidate that lost to a black man on his first campaign?

How do you get destroyed in the south by black voters and then get mad and call the south the confederacy because blacks rejected you?

I will not move past the campaign until you folks acknowledge your bullshyt, no more pandering. im done with it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
is it pretty much safe to say that black people of this generation will probably never see reparations at this point?

smh
Reparations? Get ready for the restitution of segregation, marginalization and blatant discrimination.

Real shyt, I'm about start to planning my exit.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It does. The trade off is that a handful of rich white guys will get more money that they’ll never live long enough to spend. It’ll be just like Russia.
But the proportion of white people effected by this that will become poor as a result will exacerbate. How do these idiots not realize that they're fukking themselves over by doing away with safety nets.

shyt is not about to be my problem any more. :hubie:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Reparation get ready for the reinstiution of segregation, marginalization and blatant discrimination.

Real shyt, I'm about start to planning my exit.
best believe, my gf lives internationally and we havin this conversation soon :mjpls: im tryna get out this bytch

How the hell did she manage to lose PA and WI. How the hell did she lose voters who voted TWICE for Obama?.

because people like you keep propanga-ing how horrible she is and trying to turn off others, while people who support trump dgaf about his moral aptitude at all

you are still talking about hilary and bernie while the hope that your children may ever see reparations is gone

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sen. Joe Manchin (D - West Virginia) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else he will most likely lose his seat.

Sen. Joe Donnelly (D - Indiana) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else he will most likely lose his seat.

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D - North Dakota) will be inclined to vote for whoever Trump nominates or else she will most likely lose her seat.

All 3 of these Democrats voted in FAVOR of Neil Gorsuch's confirmation in 2017.
Wish manchin would get primaried.

Why the fukk are y’all in here going back and forth about hilary and Bernie ??! Get the fukk over it and move on