Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
trump was an even more horrible republican candidate but you dont see that stopping white people/republicans

it seems like black people do not understand the concept of the long game in this country. i know many privileged white people dont understand it, but it is imperative that we do. we cant want everything now. we cant want everything perfectly or not at all.

sometimes you gotta take the shyt sandwich and just try to eat the clean parts instead of starvin
I’m really tired of this “Hillary was a bad candidate” bullshyt.

That really doesn’t excuse people staying home and acting like she was just as shytty as Trump when we clearly see that isn’t the case.

Daps
i don't need to be inspired by any candidate.

do you oppose right wingers? yes or no. that's the only question i need answered for election day. i'm in a closed primary state and not registered with a party so i'm spared the 10 democrats faceoff and argue about who is slightly better.
Now is not the time for inspiration now is the time to point fingers, this is the fault of bernie bros and every third party voter who refused to vote clinton or stayed home knowing the supreme court was at stake. You wanted money out of politics and citizens united gone? lmao goodbye that is not going to happen. its over! voting rights gone! civil rights act gone! ACA and roe not that i support abortion but those might be overturned. This folks were arrogant to gamble with peoples live and this is what was going to be the end game. 2 white supremacist and bigoted conservatives to rule the court for decades and possibly a 100 years. The supreme court is going to be fully stamped by white supremacy.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I’m really tired of this “Hillary was a bad candidate” bullshyt.

That really doesn’t excuse people staying home and acting like she was just as shytty as Trump when we clearly see that isn’t the case.
i really dont get it

white people didnt give any fukks cause they knew at the end of the day they would get at least one thing they wanted, a white man/racism

black people are out here like "email, super predators, benghazi, campaign financing, gay toilets", on some reddit white boy smarter than you counter-culture steeze

meanwhile trump, a man who called for the hanging of 5 innocent black boys, gets applause from whites across the country :mjlol:

gotta know your competitor and how low they are willing to go out here or else youll be getting adidon'ed.

Daps
i really dont get it

white people didnt give any fukks cause they knew at the end of the day they would get at least one thing they wanted, a white man/racism

black people are out here like "email, super predators, benghazi, campaign financing, gay toilets", on some reddit white boy smarter than you counter-culture steeze

meanwhile trump, a man who called for the hanging of 5 innocent black boys, gets applause from whites across the country :mjlol:

gotta know your competitor and how low they are willing to go out here or else youll be getting adidon'ed.
Exactly, republicans know they are getting white supremacist bigoted judges so they are good with any candidate who would appoint them.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
More Bernie Sanders supporters supported Hillary after the Primaries than Hillary supporters supported Obama after he pushed her shyt back in 2008 and she tried to go the dog whistle route.
Bring this up every time the Hill Shills try to blame Big Bernie. We held our noses and voted for that dumb whore. She forgot to campaign in the midwest because Robby Mook wanted to suck rich old money cock in Martha's Vineyard.