Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It’s clearly all a game to you.

I’m sure you sat on the fence and voted Stein, Cac.
the things they're concerned about aren't the same things we're concerned about with a right wing court. it's easy for it to be a game to them because the setbacks are minor, not major.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
More Bernie Sanders supporters supported Hillary after the Primaries than Hillary supporters supported Obama after he pushed her shyt back in 2008 and she tried to go the dog whistle route.

Hillary was just a HORRIBLE candidate. Regardless of whether you think the Russians Facebook ads and the like swung votes. Maybe they really hacked the whole thing. Maybe Bernie bros voted for Trump and ruined the election. But even if those realities are true, Hillary was a terrible candidate.

I hear this a lot but if we’re being honest is they’re not comparable candidates or bases...

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They told me she didn't talk about this though. :pacspit:
obama talked about it constantly too. i remember the whole last month of the campaign in the closing of his stump speeches he would mention that the supreme court is on the ballot (among other things) and then slap the side of the podium 2 or 3 times when he was walking off.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s clearly all a game to you.

I’m sure you sat on the fence and voted Stein, Cac.
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. My personal integrity was on the line. And I can see that Trump is Clinton 1.0 and Clinton is Trump 2.0. In fact, with Clinton it would have been worse because she's a vet in the game. She would have screwed everyone over with crazy amounts of vaseline. At least with Trump you can see he's about to screw you and get the fukk away. With Clinton by the time you realize it, it'll be far too late.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
No they're not. But SHE lost the election. Stop scapegoating the voters and lay the blame where it belongs: The Democratic Party.

Lmfao grow up

You guys keep rehashing the same things like nothing else happened this election. That’s what pisses people off and makes you look like a petty idiot who doesn’t even care about the issue.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Hillary was just a HORRIBLE candidate.

trump was an even more horrible republican candidate but you dont see that stopping white people/republicans

it seems like black people do not understand the concept of the long game in this country. i know many privileged white people dont understand it, but it is imperative that we do. we cant want everything now. we cant want everything perfectly or not at all.

sometimes you gotta take the shyt sandwich and just try to eat the clean parts instead of starvin

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

A brief gap before MORE HILLARY/BERNIE TATRUMS

i don't need to be inspired by any candidate.

do you oppose right wingers? yes or no. that's the only question i need answered for election day. i'm in a closed primary state and not registered with a party so i'm spared the 10 democrats faceoff and argue about who is slightly better.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Man whatever helps you sleep at night.

None of this would’ve happened with Clinton.

We have a traitor and group of people worse than the Bush II admin in power.

The Supreme Court and what they’ll probably do will negatively effect the country for our entire lives and beyond.

Be a man

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Lmfao grow up

You guys keep rehashing the same things like nothing else happened this election. That’s what pisses people off and makes you look like a petty idiot who doesn’t even care about the issue.

Yes you do. She had the opportunity to win the election and she ignored her own camp. The height of incompetence. She chose to go to Nevada instead of heeding her camp's advice and going back to the Great Lakes to campaign. SHE lost the election. The fact that you don't want to admit or deal with that shows you're not serious about this issue. You just want to lay blame on everyone else and continue the problem.