Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More Bernie Sanders supporters supported Hillary after the Primaries than Hillary supporters supported Obama after he pushed her shyt back in 2008 and she tried to go the dog whistle route.

Hillary was just a HORRIBLE candidate. Regardless of whether you think the Russians Facebook ads and the like swung votes. Maybe they really hacked the whole thing. Maybe Bernie bros voted for Trump and ruined the election. But even if those realities are true, Hillary was a terrible candidate.

Your man ain’t a Democrat.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Doesn’t matter. It’s still irresponsible. You’re talking about media outlets with hundreds of thousands of followers who take their information from guys like jimmy dore. It doesn’t matter what Cenk himself voted for. It matters what Cenk supports and promotes.

Jimmy Dore is a single vote. What Dore promotes affects millions.

Just like Joe Rogan. His ass promotes vote stealing libertarians to his millions of listeners because he irrationally hated Hillary
This is my first time responding to this Russian bot in a while but this is for the whole thread to see.

Cenk, once again, literally begged people to vote for Hillary because he thought Trump could win. He was laughed at on ABC Sunday because the panel thought it was impossible. Jimmy Dore was the only one on the entire show who refused to vote for Hillary. What Cenk did was criticize Hillary Clinton for things he and most of us disagree with her for. That’s called a democracy. She was not immune to criticism. The same way Trump wants the media to not criticism is the same way Hillary supporters wanted the left to not call out her obvious faults.

Don’t respond to me either Viktor

Daps
Just watch, in 2019 and 2020 we'll see those same type of posts crop up. I just hope people ignore that smart dumb shyt next time...

Elections have consequences. 2016 was perhaps the most important election since 2004, with massive issues on the table. Including the direction of the Supreme Court for the next 20 years. Hillary's first selection would have switched the ideological slant of the court to the left. I'd imagine Kennedy would not have retired if Hillary had won, but you can bet your ass that RBG would have, and Breyer as well. Replacing Scalia with a liberal, and then replacing two old liberals with two young liberals would have been a game changer.

Instead we're about...less than 8 months away from the Voting Acts Right being completely ripped apart. Roberts has spent his entire legal career attacking the VRA, now he'll be able to get rid of it. Can't wait to see all the faux militants and "both sides are the same" fukktards in that thread complaining. fukk all yall.
These fools are already saying DNC is going to rig the elections for kamala harris or joe biden. This is what they wanted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is my first time responding to this Russian bot in a while but this is for the whole thread to see.

Cenk, once again, literally begged people to vote for Hillary because he thought Trump could win. He was laughed at on ABC Sunday because the panel thought it was impossible. Jimmy Dore was the only one on the entire show who refused to vote for Hillary. What Cenk did was criticize Hillary Clinton for things he and most of us disagree with her for. That’s called a democracy. She was not immune to criticism. The same way Trump wants the media to not criticism is the same way Hillary supporters wanted the left to not call out her obvious faults.

Don’t respond to me either Viktor
Chew glass bytch.

Jimmy Dore has 366K YouTube followers.

Joe Rogan has close to 2 million twitter followers and over 1 million YouTube follows.

Fu¢k.

You.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Kennedy retiring means Roe v Wade will probably get overturned, and that the Voting Rights Act, as well as the Civil Rights Act is up for grabs as well...congratulations White Women and c00ns....you're about to become comfortably subjugated the way you've always wanted to be
mogs care wayyyy too much about emails and what bathroom someone uses to the point where we are really about to go back in time where using the wrong bathroom could get you killed

if you are black and in a conservative state you need to start applying for jobs now and get out

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
You know how these boys talk about 6 figures 6 certs?

Affirmative action is done :wow:
nah, if you are a breh and doing great at your job, you should be good, esp with the number of visas going down

i would be more concerned for young black kids in bad educational areas trying to go to college. if your school doesn’t have the training/resources to help you get them test scores up