Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a cult, it's the fox news cult. My dad is a Democrat, he's hard to the left. My uncle is a Trump supporter believes fox news is gospel. For two years my dad had been trying to change my uncle's opinion, show him facts instead of fox. My father has taken shady and illegal things Trump has done and tell my uncle that Obama or Hillary did it, ask what should be done to them. My uncle will give the usual lock them up answer. Then my dad will say actually I was wrong, it was Trump that did that, what should happen now, you get the mental gymnastics to justify it. My dad no longer speaks to my uncle but during over if the last conversations they had my dad asked my uncle, what would Trump have to do to lose your support, my uncle couldn't think of an answer. It's a cult. Give another example of my uncle. He is married to a Brazilian woman, they have one daughter. My cousin has always identified with her Brazilian side over her white side. She has lived her entire life in the most diverse county in the world, Queens ny, and she grew up in a mixed neighborhood, not like a Howard beach or Whitestone. My uncle disowned her for several months because she got engaged to a Puerto Rican. A guy she had know since freshman year of high school, they've been together for a couple of years, and he has a good job. Disowned her because Fox news told him it's ok to be a racist, white is right. Now you have Republican women saying gropping is no big deal, there was no penetration, boys will be boys, it's ok to get raped. It's a fukking cult, this is what we're up against.

it makes perfect sense once you realize and accept that their positions are no longer based on actual political differences. They believe they are in a final battle for the continued existence of and domination by their race. Obviously it’s bullshyt but in the same way that al qaeda and isis have true believers they’re no different.

The face he has looks like :skip:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm not on the Avenatti for president boat, I'm not even sure if he isn't a publicity hound sleaze lawyer in a nice suit at the right place at the right time but one thing I like is the fact it's so nice to finally have someone on our side throwing haymakers at Trump and the Republicans. There is finally someone our side playing dirty like the repubs do and telling it like it is about Trump, it's just refreshing. Example

Media: Trump may not have the US best interest at heart
Avenatti: He's a traitor

Media: Trump isn't educated on the issue
Avenatti: Trump is a moron

Media: Trump doesn't put America in the best light
Avenatti: Trump is an embarrassment

Media: Trump has a questionable sexual history
Avenatti: Trump has been accused of sexual assault several times, cheated on every wife, advocates sexual assault, and sexualizes his own daughter

It's just really refreshing

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: @ there being a peer-reviewed study on running trains

Check out footnote 35

“ in order to gain a greater, deeper, more fulsome, and fulfilling appreciation and understanding of the research, the author did engage, on 3 separate occasions (coincidentally occurring on days coinciding with her husband’s work travel), in “trains” whereby she subjected her body, in full, to the whims and pleasure of no less than 6 men concurrently.”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Check out footnote 35

“ in order to gain a greater, deeper, more fulsome, and fulfilling appreciation and understanding of the research, the author did engage, on 3 separate occasions (coincidentally occurring on days coinciding with her husband’s work travel), in “trains” whereby she subjected her body, in full, to the whims and pleasure of no less than 6 men concurrently.”
:shaq:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Check out footnote 35

qL6W01a.jpg

:scust:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Check out footnote 35

:comeon:

:mjlolhairfade:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not on the Avenatti for president boat, I'm not even sure if he isn't a publicity hound sleaze lawyer in a nice suit at the right place at the right time but one thing I like is the fact it's so nice to finally have someone on our side throwing haymakers at Trump and the Republicans. There is finally someone our side playing dirty like the repubs do and telling it like it is about Trump, it's just refreshing. Example

Media: Trump may not have the US best interest at heart
Avenatti: He's a traitor

Media: Trump isn't educated on the issue
Avenatti: Trump is a moron

Media: Trump doesn't put America in the best light
Avenatti: Trump is an embarrassment

Media: Trump has a questionable sexual history
Avenatti: Trump has been accused of sexual assault several times, cheated on every wife, advocates sexual assault, and sexualizes his own daughter

It's just really refreshing
Think about how many mercs the right have put in the spotlight for years....people willing to ignore all logic and reason in order to prepetuate the bullshyt of the GOP

Who have we had on the left that cuts through the bullshyt and calls it for what it is?

At the very least he will force the left to get their heads out of their asses and start doing their jobs instead of sitting on their asses waiting for the GOP to create an opening for attack

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This hearing not gonna matter. Theyre gonna vote him in anyway.

A part of me feels this way as well....but the thing is...they do this at the risk of losing the Senate and House for perhaps an entire generation. (White) Women will not forget this...especially after Dr. Ford's testimony.