Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

wow at Grasserly cutting off Feinstein.

But this is what I'm saying...People recognize this stuff and its becoming more ok to talk about these things. This isn't the same political climate as 2016, that much has changed socially.

:comeon: Breh, don't trust white women.

I don't. But I understand how cohorts work. And White Women as a cohort are VERY numerous and notoriously silent. I'm not depending on it or trusting it...but I see a shift. I don't see a shift on Trump, he's too dynamic. But this guy? The WORST thing that could happen is one of the GOP senators becomes a meme...

I see what ya'll are saying. And TRUST me i'm looking at them just as sideways. But I just feel like shyt is different.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:comeon: Breh, don't trust white women.
You can't.

You literally CANNOT trust them in 2018.

Never forget: 53%...with a +/- of 3

So unless my math is ass...and it usually is...but I'm gonna give a shot here...on any given day there's a 50/50 chance that the white woman in front of me not only voted for Trump, but agrees with him, and therefore does not agree that I should have equal rights to a White man, believes that Black people are not treated unfairly in this country, and is wholly against the very movements that serve to protect and empower women, period.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But this is what I'm saying...People recognize this stuff and its becoming more ok to talk about these things. This isn't the same political climate as 2016, that much has changed sociall

I hope this movement kicks off. A lot of white men defending this scumbag are going to feel some type of way.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She already seems believable.

Lets be honest, this is horrendous optics for the Repulicans. This is a regular, accomplished white mother being raked over the coals for political purposes. I wouldnt be surprised if some of their base starts to feel uneasy.