Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A part of me feels this way as well....but the thing is...they do this at the risk of losing the Senate and House for perhaps an entire generation. (White) Women will not forget this...especially after Dr. Ford's testimony.

:childplease: 53% of WW voted for "grab em by the p****" Trump

You're overestimating them if you really think this'll sway that segment of voters. The ones upset about this weren't voting for Republicans anyway. Don't underestimate the loyalty of GOP voters.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: 53% of WW voted for Trump

You're overestimating them if you really think this'll sway that segment of voters. The ones upset about this weren't voting for Republicans anyway.

I understand that sentiment. However, women is gassed up right now. I personally think that large cohort of white women that didn't vote are gonna be amped up off this. ESPECIALLY if Kavanaugh is voted through.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Check out footnote 35

“ in order to gain a greater, deeper, more fulsome, and fulfilling appreciation and understanding of the research, the author did engage, on 3 separate occasions (coincidentally occurring on days coinciding with her husband’s work travel), in “trains” whereby she subjected her body, in full, to the whims and pleasure of no less than 6 men concurrently.”
Breh :russ::mjlol::lolbron: