Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People want to talk about reckless reporting...USA Today, Politico, Heavy.com and Newsweek are all reporting on a rumor (or denial of a rumor) started on ***** of all places that Michael Avenatti was scammed.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpwMkxpQ2pZQU1FVm9zTVh5MGNiV1ZLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

First off who the fukk is quoting articles from ***** and secondly, that shyt needs to be retracted ASAP since the denial of a rumor fuels the rumor even though ACTUAL facts have been released.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People want to talk about reckless reporting...USA Today, Politico, Heavy.com and Newsweek are all reporting on a rumor (or denial of a rumor) started on ***** of all places that Michael Avenatti was scammed.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpwMkxpQ2pZQU1FVm9zTVh5MGNiV1ZLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

First off who the fukk is quoting articles from ***** and secondly, that shyt needs to be retracted ASAP since the denial of a rumor fuels the rumor and ACTUAL facts have been released.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Same logic being applied here:
What-If-Its-A-Hoax-56a74f4c5f9b58b7d0e8f300.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hmmm wasn’t folk just saying yesterday MA was pump fakin... what happen? :mjgrin:
I used the term, but I said I “hope” he isn’t. I am cynical, but am definitely a fan, and am on his side, and ecspecialy on the side of the victims. Like, WOW, that’s how rich, elite white boys were getting it in? WTF, fukking filth.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I'm not so sure but I hope so.

A lot of those Senate Democrats (like Chris c00ns) are a bunch of weaklings.
Yeah, what gives me pause is the fact that Thomas is still a Justice after Anita hill and his wife being a nasty alt Reich operative. Why haven’t they impeached him yet, when they have had the numbers before

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I used the term, but I said I “hope” he isn’t. I am cynical, but am definitely a fan, and am on his side, and ecspecialy on the side of the victims. Like, WOW, that’s how rich, elite white boys were getting it in? WTF, fukking filth.

I too hoped he didnt get duped. People hate Avenatti and that includes some Dems. There is a Dem on twitter right now talking negative about how Avenatti handles his cases publicly. Bakari called him a caricature yesterday, even though he didnt mention him by name. Someone is definitely going to try to trip him up, glad he's vetting the hell out of people. I hope he doesnt get wrapped up in any BS.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I hope they hold the vote Friday, get a head count on the yes’s, use it in ads for Nov. it would be unprecedented for Mitch to do it without the votes but Trunp can force his hand. Mitch would be forced to look like a fool, especially after the ACA vote when John pulled the rug out. Mitch doesn’t take humiliation lightly, and going into Nov, it would be hilarious

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I too hoped he didnt get duped. People hate Avenatti and that includes some Dems. There is a Dem on twitter right now talking negative about how Avenatti handles his cases publicly. Bakari called him a caricature yesterday, even though he didnt mention him by name. Someone is definitely going to try to trip him up, glad he's vetting the hell out of people. I hope he doesnt get wrapped up in any BS.
I got into a twitter war yesterday with a dem about him, fukk THE NON BELIEVERS