Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Daps
Mitch is still gonna hold that vote. Grassley is talking of holding Judiciary Committee vote on Friday morning..
If mcconell holds the vote and kavanaugh is approved you just have to admire the balls of this vile man. Its disgraceful and shameful but the balls to do that. I dont think mcconnel is as evil as that and shameless but it is very possible.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Kavathug probably did engage in some of these behaviors, but if Swetnick did not approve of his actions why even be in the same party with someone like that 10x?

Some of this shyt is sounding a bit overblown tbh.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If mcconell holds the vote and kavanaugh is approved you just have to admire the balls of this vile man. Its disgraceful and shameful but the balls to do that. I dont think mcconnel is as evil as that and shameless but it is very possible.
They’ve had enough evidence to investigate Trump since day one of his administration just on the fact he didn’t divest from his business.

Republicans don’t care. They know the Democrats won’t impeach a SCOTUS. So even if they lose in November the bomb is already planted.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
People want to talk about reckless reporting...USA Today, Politico, Heavy.com and Newsweek are all reporting on a rumor (or denial of a rumor) started on ***** of all places that Michael Avenatti was scammed.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpwMkxpQ2pZQU1FVm9zTVh5MGNiV1ZLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

First off who the fukk is quoting articles from ***** and secondly, that shyt needs to be retracted ASAP since the denial of a rumor fuels the rumor even though ACTUAL facts have been released.
The media needs to calm down Trump has them out they minds

Calm down with the thirst!!

Everything must be vetted before printing anything

:damn:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Kavathug probably did engage in some of these behaviors, but if Swetnick did not approve of his actions why even be in the same party with someone like that 10x?

Some of this shyt is sounding a bit overblown tbh.

Prolly is but no sympathy for this group of cocksuckers and the shyt they've done.

Drown em.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I don’t think Flake and them would do it once they have lost their seat. They have no power over them.
PSA made a good point and that they're still going to want to work with conservative think tanks, lobbyists, etc. come next year so I wouldn't hold my breath for them to do the right thing.