Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to think we had posters :camby: @ Avenatti in the early days. :mjlol:

:wow:
Your still not suspect of him? He is doing some good but at whose expense? This guy comes out of nowhere with stormy, then represents the detained kids and now finds his way in the Supreme Court fiasco. And now wants to run for president? This guy is in somebodies pocket. And I don’t trust him.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, what gives me pause is the fact that Thomas is still a Justice after Anita hill and his wife being a nasty alt Reich operative. Why haven’t they impeached him yet, when they have had the numbers before
Dems controlled the Senate from 2007-2015.

It wasn't politically relevant at the time. You know there was the Wars in Afghanistan & Iraq, The Great Recession, the Healthcare Crisis, BP Oil Spill, etc.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Your still not suspect of him? He is doing some good but at whose expense? This guy comes out of nowhere with stormy, then represents the detained kids and now finds his way in the Supreme Court fiasco. And now wants to run for president? This guy is in somebodies pocket. And I don’t trust him.
Sure, he is pimping the system, but as long as he is fighting to protect and get justice for good people, I can suffer narcissistic traits and #BASTA getting money and power.
I mean, at the end of the day, ALL LAWMAKERS are narcissistic and want money, power, and adulation, and as long as it’s not at the expense of hurting the good American people, I let him cook

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh:

Ya'll can't be serious. We finally have a f fighter on our side people are hating?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
People want to talk about reckless reporting...USA Today, Politico, Heavy.com and Newsweek are all reporting on a rumor (or denial of a rumor) started on ***** of all places that Michael Avenatti was scammed.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpwMkxpQ2pZQU1FVm9zTVh5MGNiV1ZLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

First off who the fukk is quoting articles from ***** and secondly, that shyt needs to be retracted ASAP since the denial of a rumor fuels the rumor even though ACTUAL facts have been released.

I agree. The media's behavior also only emboldens the trolls further as they want the attention. They know they can post complete nonsense and have "legitimate" news outlets pick up the story. Completely irresponsible and I wish there was more accountability.