Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Kavanaugh accuser submits four declarations from people she says corroborate her assault allegations

"Christine told me she had been having a hard day because she was thinking about an assault she experienced when she was much younger. She said she had been almost raped by someone who was now a federal judge."

- Adela Gildo-Mazzon

"Christine expressed anger at Mr. Turner’s lenient sentence, stating that she was particularly bothered by it because she was assaulted in high school by a man who was now a federal judge in Washington, D.C."

- Keith Koegler

"She then told me that when she was a young teen, she had been sexually assaulted by an older teen. I remember her saying that her assailant was now a federal judge."

- Rebecca White

Kavanaugh accuser submits four declarations from people she says corroborate her assault allegations

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
A found a npr poll about this
NPR Choice page

A majority of Republicans (54 percent) say they think Kavanaugh should be confirmed regardless of whether Ford's allegations are true, according to the poll.

While pluralities of both men (39 percent) and women (45 percent) are unsure who is telling the truth, among those who have an view on the question, there is notably a big gender gap. Thirty-two percent of men believe Kavanaugh and 28 percent believe Ford. Thirty-five percent of women believe Ford and 20 percent. That's a 19-point gender gap, and the spread is even further apart by gender and party: Republican men overwhelmingly believe Kavanaugh (61 to 5 percent) and Democratic women believe Ford (56 to 4 percent).

Democratic men believe Ford by a 54-to-16-percent margin, and Republican women believe Kavanaugh by a 57-to-6-percent margin. A plurality of independent women believe Ford (38 to 16 percent).

:scust: rethugicans

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Avanetti's client sworn testimony, Debbie Ramirez and the support letters for Dr. Ford which show that each person who wrote it stated she told them about Kavanaugh (whether she named him or just indicated he was a judge) happened prior to his name even being in the media circles. I mean the GOP were ready to support a pedophile so I dont expect much from them but I can assume this is not going to fly with ALL of them.

Here is the testimony if you want to read it. Yikes.

Might need to put a fork in Kavanaugh but again, its the GOP we are talking about.

Last edited: