Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which is why my stance is. i cant personally feign outrage about these high school party accusations, but i hope they're effective in keeping this scumbag off the bench :yeshrug: i'd love to see the dems give the repubs a taste of their own medicine after that fukkin cheating by mcconnell
i better see you dudes in the keith ellison thread calling for his head if you're gonna throw this bullshyt around :yeshrug:
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy is a sexual deviant, creeper, degenerate gambler, corrupt, and a functioning alcoholic. Nothing anyone can say will convince me that he should be a judge on the SC. Sorry I ain’t been in this thread, I been fighting off the Republicans on Twitter, getting em MAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are you surprised?

It's the Republicans. What did you expect?

I know, I'm just saying they doing everything they can to get this scumbag up there to vote shyt in their favor for them to keep their power it's so blatant it's pathetic... :snoop: But what do you expect from white supremacists who don't want to lose at all...