Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know, I'm just saying they doing everything they can to get this scumbag up there to vote shyt in their favor for them to keep their power it's so blatant it's pathetic... :snoop: But what do you expect from white supremacists who don't want to lose at all...
As a nation, we’re basically at the point of the DBZ Goku-Frieza fight where he realizes he can’t win so he decides to destroy the planet out of spite :francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH Aventti gone have to take the L if this is true. I doubt he will admit he was duped and will probably say she refuses to come forward.

I’m sure MA sent one of aides to meet with said person to verify this person is real and their story is real with detailed facts and evidence.. doubt he would risk his reputation like that to take the word of someone he hasn’t met in person not verify their credentials[/QUOTE]
And the 75k things screams fake. And he wants to talk to her about getting on Anderson cooper before corroborating her story ???? But Aventi needs to go away. He is definitely a high end ambulance chaser.
First Storymy Daniels then the kids in camps and now he is representing a women that’s accusing Trump SC nominee?
I wonder who has their battery in Avenettis back.