Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
SMH Aventti gone have to take the L if this is true. I doubt he will admit he was duped and will probably say she refuses to come forward.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA
pPZ8h2E.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

SMH Aventti gone have to take the L if this is true. I doubt he will admit he was duped and will probably say she refuses to come forward.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure MA sent one of aides to meet with said person to verify this person is real and their story is real with detailed facts and evidence.. doubt he would risk his reputation like that to take the word of someone he hasn’t met in person not verify their credentials

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I’m sure MA sent one of aides to meet with said person to verify this person is real and their story is real with detailed facts and evidence.. doubt he would risk his reputation like that to take the word of someone he hasn’t met in person not verify their credentials

Hope so. He created alot of enemies on both sides with his antics (which I love btw) but Dems think he's over doing it and GOP hates him for obvious reasons. I can see someone trying to get him out the paint.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hope so. He created alot of enemies on both sides with his antics (which I love btw) but Dems think he's over doing it and GOP hates him for obvious reasons. I can see someone trying to get him out the paint.
He knows that which is precisely why he has to maintain his record because which that once he speaks everyone perks up and don’t dismiss him.. so I think it’s imperative he pick and choose whom to go in on. This Kavanugh shyt I have no issues with he has to keep his foot squarely on the GOP’s neck..

Daps
So people really out here believing an anonymous ***** poster overnight Avenatti?

He had to let us know his girlfriend was a stripper? First red flag.

They talked directly to Avenatti with no vetting? 2nd red flag

Which classmate did he state he was? Of course he doesn’t know. 3rd red flag

Avenatti already had put out that she had a high level government clearance, which is easy to vet with SSI number and name, but the ***** poster makes no mention of it?

He goes from 20k to 75k with no in between because she doesn’t like being around men, but I’m sure he would have hit her with “Then why didn’t you call Gloria Allred?”

And then you just stop talking on burners and break them like they aren’t traceable from a guy who was getting the president’s personal company and his lawyer’s bank records.......

Idk...... I guess you can totally believe a ***** poster that didn’t give any details other than the salacious details MA offered up.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i better see you dudes in the keith ellison thread calling for his head if you're gonna throw this bullshyt around :yeshrug:
Man If you don’t get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt:what: Ellison is not being accused of multiple episodes of sexual assault. If you want to be taken seriously in here then stop trolling.