Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yes.
"I really smoke 20 a day. Rolled by a female. If you smoke that much, that's a lot of men saliva you're touching".

Low Key calling him a deviant :francis:
I was really speaking on how katt said he didn’t mix his weed with anything, but you right that comment could be took another way

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
When people like you they really believe anything you say 😂🤔. It’s a weird social phenomenon. I suppose this is how so many people have convinced throngs of people they are deities or god throughout history. I was watching that Love Has Won documentary on Max, and I’m like how the fukk someone you just saw blow up the bathroom can convince you they’re a supreme being—and creator of all :gucci:? Bish, you can’t even control your own bio-waste. I digress.

While I enjoy the shyt Katt was saying and it’s funny, I know it’s a lot 🧢. Yet, people are online talking like the shyt is indisputable fact when Katt says some outlandish stuff. The most voracious reader of all times and shyt is not reading EIGHT books a day, or how he got into college at 7, etc. If he’s lying about those things, and he is, he’s lying about other things too. I don’t think he’s lying about everything, but he’s clearly a dude that will tell a tall-tale and stretch the fukk outta the truth.

“… an unnatural allegiance to losers..” is a bar, though.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people like you they really believe anything you say 😂🤔. It’s a weird social phenomenon. I suppose this is how so many people have convinced throngs of people they are deities or god throughout history. I was watching that Love Has Won documentary on Max, and I’m like how the fukk someone you just saw blow up the bathroom can convince you they’re a supreme being—and creator of all :gucci:? Bish, you can’t even control your own bio-waste. I digress.

While I enjoy the shyt Katt was saying and it’s funny, I know it’s a lot 🧢. Yet, people are online talking like the shyt is indisputable fact when Katt says some outlandish stuff. The most voracious reader of all times and shyt is not reading EIGHT books a day, or how he got into college at 7, etc. If he’s lying about those things, and he is, he’s lying about other things too. I don’t think he’s lying about everything, but he’s clearly a dude that will tell a tall-tell and stretch the fukk outta the truth.

Facts

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I could be wrong so y’all can fact check me. But didn’t Steve try to steal Bernie’s Ocean 11 role behind his back. On some real snake shyt telling the director that he was funnier. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Steve was talking shyt about Bernie behind the scenes.
I’m pretty sure Bernie confirmed this

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
"long hair" nikka it's a woman's wig :russ:
I think that was from the comedy Robin hood, men in tights. I never really watched it, but you right, he not as bad as the dude next to him.

They got some of our best :dame: :mjcry:
7fb330e1c7e210e20df762c386de362753fd4354.gif
tumblr_n5hfx9Pn991rvzbdgo1_400.gif
Damn I didn’t know Wesley played a woman

Flexington

All Star
Daps

While I enjoy the shyt Katt was saying and it’s funny, I know it’s a lot 🧢. Yet, people are online talking like the shyt is indisputable fact when Katt says some outlandish stuff. The most voracious reader of all times and shyt is not reading EIGHT books a day, or how he got into college at 7, etc. If he’s lying about those things, and he is, he’s lying about other things too. I don’t think he’s lying about everything, but he’s clearly a dude that will tell a tall-tell and stretch the fukk outta the truth.

Strong avi to post correlation :ehh: