π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’d never heard of Cedric or Ricky stealing material before today. Its been known with Steve for YEARS though, also that he hated Bernie Mac and tried to shark his role in Oceans 11. Steve is a lowkey ruthless individual

Rickey stole the joke that really put him on, the black marching band joke. The originator found out he was doing it and confronted Rickey. Rickey told him the joke was good enough to launch his career so he was gonna use it anyway. He stole it from Steve Brown, it’s on YouTube.

Pretty much all Rickey had was the church bulletin material so he started sharking other people shyt to put on a BET special.

Daps
Okay Katt is capping on some of his stories. :mjlol:

He definitely mixing some falsehood in with some truth. Talking specifically about some of his stories about when he was a teen

With that being said, he got the juice now. This interview just put Club Shay Shay on the map and put Katt back on the map.

All he gotta do is do a tour repeating these stories, don't even need to tell jokes and he'll sell out from now on.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yo I pulled this shyt up when I seen the threads jumping off around noon. Just finished wrapping up work and that shyt said over 500k viewers at the time. Idk if it was racking up people replaying or what but YO :whoo:

Club Shay Shay πŸš€
This next Katt tour πŸš€

YESTERDAY'S PRICE!!! :damn:
IS NOT TODAY'S PRICE!!! :damn: :damn:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yo I pulled this shyt up when I seen the threads jumping off around noon. Just finished wrapping up work and that shyt said over 500k viewers at the time. Idk if it was racking up people replaying or what but YO :whoo:

Club Shay ShayπŸš€
This next Katt tourπŸš€

YESTERDAY'S PRICE!!! :damn:
IS NOT TODAY'S PRICE!!! :damn: :damn:
722k now :wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Oh they got it on a loop :banderas:
BRILLIANCE :blessed: On Gawd if he don't give whoever made that decision a raise
drake-soulja.gif

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I saw this old stand up of Kevin before I ever saw soul plane. I’m talking from Philly days.

Like this one:

Although I did see Soul Plane very late

Edit: just googled it. He had the movie before this stand up :dwillhuh:

First time I heard of him was in a personal classic for me, Paper Soldiers, then saw him in Death of a Dynasty and I said this nikka stupid:russ:
Its hard for me to say he a plant when in my mind The Roc put him on.:yeshrug:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I like Katt but he does A LOT of double talk

And obviously lies about certain things. The most obvious lie was Disney suing him becuz of Cat in the hat:dead:

Since when does Disney own Dr. Seuss properties:mjlol:
This is very entertaining but Katt is not gonna convince me that he didn't have a drug problem.
To paraphrase the man himself, "nikka, do you know that we can see you?"

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This dude katt williams is either the smartest guy ever or the biggest bullshytter ever. My msn said between 8-13 he read 3000 books a year, then at 13 he went to a random truck stop with 2500k in his pocket and somehow hitched a ride to florida in the back of said semi truck? At 13 this dude was prob 5'1 90lbs. We're to believe some random grown ass man said "yeah ill give you a ride to florids for free" and not one time asked about his parents or why hes there. Then he clocking making 2k a day in florida randomly stealing car radios and no one know the mikka face. Scroodge Mcduck couldnt write a better story
Yeah I wish Shannon would’ve fleshed that out a lot more.