Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Definitely not a fan of Jerrod Carmichael. He's the definition of a liberal cac bootlicker. Michael Che is someone I don't know much about beyond his SNL work, which I don't find funny. I'm into more angry, political humor in the vein of old dikk Gregory and Paul Mooney.

Liberal cac bootlickers are the only thing allowed in the industry right now.. going after Trump is easy light work and been done to death, but try going after the liberal elite coastal cacs that out there dressing up black men like women and pushing an LGBT agenda on minority communities and watch them checks dry up real quick..

To get rich nowadays as a black comedian you need to line up and get that pat on the head, props to Kat for telling the truth on Tiffany Haddish.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
All y’all caping for Wanda are simple. She’s a comedian, she just couldn’t hang. It might have been personal but I’m sure she knew that and could tell before he started roasting her. Just knowing who he is she should have been ready. There were plenty of opportunities for her to get some good jabs in, but she just didn’t.

-his hair ain’t 16 inches, not even close and his ends look fried
-his hairline
-the jail jokes could have went somewhere else...terrible execution
-he’s short
-he sounds like a leprechaun

And I’m sure there could be some more material after replies.

She walked right into that broccoli joke. How are you obese talking about your best dish is broccoli, an easy to cook vegetable at that? :mjlol:

I’ve never met one fat person whose favorite dish is grilled asparagus and sautéed spinach. FOH :russ:.

Katt was hilarious, this might be a GOAT unintentional roast.

I'm sure Katt has numerous rebuttals for many of the comments/jokes you've mentioned, especially since he's more than likely heard similar remarks from other people & fellow comics so Wanda would've got her ass completely clowned regardless.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Katt Williams owes 100% of his material, does not pander to cacs and adopted 6 black children, has several rolls royce paid for in cash, does not fukk with credit, kept his kids out the spotlight - his thecoli militant general :wow:

The point is she didn't get her notice for her comedy, she got noticed for ratchet + wench like behavior. If you can't clearly see how TH is acting and how it really is a downplay on so much history of how hard black women in her field go out to really make a standing only for her to get a look because she's an attract wench, Idk what to tell you - we seeing differently. nikkas get at Kevin Hart for his clear c00nery behavior, TH is doing the same shyt - they even put both of them together to make a superc00n movie
:russ:

I'm saying this has someone who like TH material for years, but what she has been doing is pretty clear and very weak. She's the female Kevin Hart with even more c00n Sauce on top.

u nikkas is stupid
y3CXdqm.gif

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Katt really embodies that old head AA spirit distinctly... like someone you'd chop it up with at the barbershop.

Breh ain't perfect by any means... but is far from a "new black" which I can respect.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Much respect to that man's hustle :salute:

Glad to see him back on his game, it was a rocky few months for breh

The three interviewing him are flabby af :mjlol:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is Katt Williams EVER wrong?

Think about it. I think he is just one of those rare individuals who is brave enough to say exactly what we ALL know is up and not give a fukk about it.

He's one of my inspirations. Flaws shouldn't keep you from telling the truth. We need sages like him to pull us back to shore when we wade too far away from reality.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wish the interview was longer. He went in on Wanda lmao

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooo his face when she called his clothes old and said “ i would like to apologize to the versace collection of 2019 thats not even out yet”

:russ:

Omg comedy is the only way u could get away with the mental abuse he just put her thru sheeeeesh

:picard:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Comparing Bernie Mac (RIP) to Kevin Hart???? :what:

Was Bernie not bugging his eyes out and great at the physical comedy:comeon:? Thats the only comparison I'm making:gucci:.

And folks saying Katt got irritated by her,but people need to understand Katt just loves to roast people,he is rich,he is bored. If you let his brain go into idle,chances are he is going to roast you to entertain himself.We saw this man roast a fake Martin Luther king,and other people on tinychat for gods sake:mjlol: