Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Katt saying he doesn't find TH funny, that's his opinion and I would have no problems with that
Katt saying/hinting that TH a bedwench/rachet/stereotype, would be silly after he made an entire career with being a stereotype on and off stage

first time i heard katt williams its was that atlanta special, and he had ALOT of conscious things to say when he opened his mouth. Yeah he looked like a character but we found out, this a real nikka.

I just checked out tiffany haddish yesterday and the only thing i heard come out her mouth were hoodrat sex jokes.

Katt Williams uses his stand up specials to be a voice of the people.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He did it clean too. It was like a brother clowning his sister that worked his last nerve, lol.

He even took his hat off when she talked about his hair to let her score a point with his pushed back hairline, but she missed the lay-up!

Aka he implied she not funny enough to roll out back to back to back jokes. cause katt knew Wanda couldn’t get him on the hair line.....genius!

Nah, I could tell him pulling the hat off was a pure rope-a-dope setup, he was going to get her real good with either the fact he still had more hair or try to get her to pull her own wig off, she knew it too. That's why she didn't even try it. :mjlol:

He was setting her up for “but where does your hairline start? ...at Sally beauty supply? ...online? ...wigs, wings and beyond?”

:laff:

You KNOW somebody got roasted when the hypothetical jokes are hilarious :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Although I'm not a fan of Tiffany haddish that much, because I do recognize she is one willing to rub white ego the proper way to get ahead , and all she plays is rachet really well, she has little depth as an actress, no range.

But I still think for the sake of not creating a war in the public, katt williams can still speak out on the injustice inequality and unfairness of the industry without throwing his fellow black comedians under the bus. It was unnecessary to toss lil rel, jarred and hannibal out there like that. Doing that placed the burden on the black comedians themselves and freed the individuals running the industry from any real scrutiny. And it's not like just a short time ago katt wasn't just running around performing his own minstrel show with the pimp clown shyt he was doing. What he is saying is fact but it's distasteful to bring up other comedian names.

Daps
When it started to go downhill for Wanda..

Eyes of a sniper
2v2gjza.jpg

"What was that?"
2cz9hfp.jpg

"My hair is 36 inches long"
10gclc8.jpg

"Oh really?.....With your old ass clothes"
25jxzis.jpg

"Versace 2019 Summer Collection?"
35m028n.jpg

2mnkhnd.jpg

zxmd00.jpg

290q6xe.jpg

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
first time i heard katt williams its was that atlanta special, and he had ALOT of conscious things to say when he opened his mouth. Yeah he looked like a character but we found out, this a real nikka.
I just checked out tiffany haddish yesterday and the only thing i heard come out her mouth were hoodrat sex jokes.
Katt Williams uses his stand up specials to be a voice of the people.

I find SOME of what he says/does funny(like in this video) but I don't like/condone hypocrites. Ain't nothing real in being inconsistent, especially at the expense of other Black folks
Trying to spit knowledge while in character as a pimp is no bueno

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Although I'm not a fan of Tiffany haddish that much, because I do recognize she is one willing to rub white ego the proper way to get ahead , and all she plays is rachet really well, she has little depth as an actress, no range.

But I still think for the sake of not creating a war in the public, katt williams can still speak out on the injustice inequality and unfairness of the industry without throwing his fellow black comedians under the bus. It was unnecessary to toss lil rel, jarred and hannibal out there like that. Doing that placed the burden on the black comedians themselves and freed the individuals running the industry from any real scrutiny. And it's not like just a short time ago katt wasn't just running around performing his own minstrel show with the pimp clown shyt he was doing. What he is saying is fact but it's distasteful to bring up other comedian names.

Was gonna come in here to say this. Behind all those jokes Katt seems a little bitter at this newer wave of comedians skyrocketing to commercial success.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I always hated Wanda, bytch really said she makes a nice broccoli :laff: :dead:

She threw KW a off the glass alley. Once she said that I knew shyt was about to go total left. He eat her alive. She should've never asked about his kids. That nikka was offended from that point on. It was all about the kill.

That was funny as fukk and she deserved it

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Very funny, but I don’t believe for a split second Pimp Chronicles has made 24 million dollars since his guest turn on Atlanta.

I won’t let that invalidate everything else he said, but...