Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people actually crying over a comedian roasting another comedian?

He did it clean too. It was like a brother clowning his sister that worked his last nerve, lol.

He even took his hat off when she talked about his hair to let her score a point with his pushed back hairline, but she missed the lay-up!

Aka he implied she not funny enough to roll out back to back to back jokes. cause katt knew Wanda couldn’t get him on the hair line.....genius!

concise

Veteran
Daps
He did it clean too. It was like a brother clowning his sister that worked his last nerve, lol.

He even took his hat off when she talked about his hair to let her score a point with his pushed back hairline, but she missed the lay-up!

Aka he implied she not funny enough to roll out back to back to back jokes. cause katt knew Wanda couldn’t get him on the hair line.....genius!

Nah, I could tell him pulling the hat off was a pure rope-a-dope setup, he was going to get her real good with either the fact he still had more hair or try to get her to pull her own wig off, she knew it too. That's why she didn't even try it. :mjlol:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Nah, I could tell him pulling the hat off was a pure rope-a-dope setup, he was going to get her real good with either the fact he still had more hair or try to get her to pull her own wig off, she knew it too. That's why she didn't even try it. :mjlol:

He was setting her up for “but where does your hairline start? ...at Sally beauty supply? ...online? ...wigs, wings and beyond?”

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

It's hilarious because she was popping shyt early, and KW was all in.

Sounded like me and my lil sister going at it.

lot of people don't know she is a comedian....

Figures :beli:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I heard so many jokes I want to personally add to my arsenal. :mjlol:

"My hair is 19 inches long and I have no perm.....oops :mjpls:"

"Only one of our hair is movin when we talk :mjpls:"

"You probably shouldn't talk about sizes...:mjpls:"

"Only one of us have on $12 worth of jewelry :mjpls:"

One thing about Katt.. he is consistent. Voice never wavered, tone stayed the same... he was in control the entire time.

He told no lies and Wanda was completely unprepared for the interview. I can see why Katt called her a horrible interviewer.

Asking him about cooking :gucci:
Why not ask him about the projects he has coming up or what it was like being on the set of Atlanta??? :jbhmm:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He told no lies and Wanda was completely unprepared for the interview. I can see why Katt called her a horrible interviewer.

Why not ask him about the projects he has coming up or what it was like being on the set of Atlanta??? :jbhmm:

Exactly. His reaction when she said cooking.

:dahell:

His face said it all. And then she kept talking over him.

:snoop:

Daps
I heard so many jokes I want to personally add to my arsenal. :mjlol:

"My hair is 19 inches long and I have no perm.....oops :mjpls:"

"Only one of our hair is movin when we talk :mjpls:"

"You probably shouldn't talk about sizes...:mjpls:"

"Only one of us have on $12 worth of jewelry :mjpls:"

One thing about Katt.. he is consistent. Voice never wavered, tone stayed the same... he was in control the entire time.

She went the kids route because you can't go wrong with kids, right?...Right?!

Wrong!:mjlol:

Lit her ass up like a spit roasted pig. She expected some, " i gets down in the kitchen for my kids! I throws it down!" answer but nah...too late. She already pissed him off.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
That very evening:

Kids: What's for dinner tonight?! :lupe:

Wanda: Pizza and ice cream:mjcry:

Kids: What flavor of ice cream?! :krs:

Wanda: That's not for you :sadbron:
KMaf640.gif

panopticon

Superstar
Daps

source.gif