Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Katt one of them dudes that just be saying anything and if you don't really evaluate what he's saying you'll be like :whoo:; but, if you add some scrutiny you realize he's just talking. For one, being really attractive as a male comedian isn't a benefit. You think mofos were coming to see Lenny Bruce or Red Foxx on some :noah: shyt? As much as people want to be able to laugh at your jokes -- they want to be able to laugh at you too. That's way harder if they're swooning with every word you say.

Who have been some male comedian sex symbols? Eddie Murphy? That's cause he was really young and popping.

The only male comedian I legit recall women being on some :whew: shyt for was Bill Bellamy.

But, Katt wanna call brehs ugly for no reason. :childplease:

Yeah,and he was lowkey showing colorism too. How come all the comedians he called ugly were dark skin? Dark skin dudes don't have problems getting plenty of women just because they are dark.

Daps
Thats a little bit rough on Kevin Hart don't you think?I think he has a nice balance:comeon:. And he shouldn't be put in the same boat as Haddish,Lil Rel and Jerrod. I'm pretty sure he could stand toe to toe and roast Katt back unless he's lost it completely. Tiffany Haddish and the rest will be forced to rise above it because they can't fukk with Katt:francis:. Not to say they aren't funny as writers,or as acctresses,but if you can't be funny against other comedians are you tested as a comedian? Tiffany Haddish is moreso a product of this Cardi B "We are so happy to see her win,shes one of us" era. I'm not against that idea of those people getting a plate,I'm just against those people being the biggest stars,getting the biggest plates.
All Kevin does is buck his eyes and jump around. :mjlol:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Katt Williams owes 100% of his material, does not pander to cacs and adopted 6 black children, has several rolls royce paid for in cash, does not fukk with credit, kept his kids out the spotlight - his thecoli militant general :wow:

you going to pretend those female comics he named ain't ratchet as shyt:comeon:? He's right about her being a better comedic actress than comedian though. She gets a bad wrap for certain things like over exaggerating her ratchetness,as if male comics don't put extras on how hood they are,or how country they are. People are giving her a hard time because she translated that to t.v,and face it,you nikkas want to erase hood nikkas out of existence in popular culture and pretend like all black people are posh proffesionals. All so we don't look bad for whitey who's watching,and I don't agree with that idea either. If she is authentically from the hood and not like Boss the female rapper I don't take issue with that. Her cheap wenching jokes are problematic and has made her a perfect candiate in the swirler era to get called up to the big leagues. Katt told no lies about that one.

The point is she didn't get her notice for her comedy, she got noticed for ratchet + wench like behavior. If you can't clearly see how TH is acting and how it really is a downplay on so much history of how hard black women in her field go out to really make a standing only for her to get a look because she's an attract wench, Idk what to tell you - we seeing differently. nikkas get at Kevin Hart for his clear c00nery behavior, TH is doing the same shyt - they even put both of them together to make a superc00n movie
:russ:

I'm saying this has someone who like TH material for years, but what she has been doing is pretty clear and very weak. She's the female Kevin Hart with even more c00n Sauce on top.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
All Kevin does is buck his eyes and jump around. :mjlol:

So did Chris Tucker,so did Bernie mack,so did Martin. Its called physical comedy where you use your body and face. You might call it cheap because you don't find Kevin as funny as those other guys,but the essence of it is the same. His facial expressions worked very well for his comedy and in his standup specials.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Katt Williams owes 100% of his material, does not pander to cacs and adopted 6 black children, has several rolls royce paid for in cash, does not fukk with credit, kept his kids out the spotlight - his thecoli militant general :wow:

The point is she didn't get her notice for her comedy, she got noticed for ratchet + wench like behavior

I'm saying this has someone who like TH material for years, but what she has been doing is pretty clear and very weak. She's the female Kevin Hart with even more c00n Sauce on top

I assume she got noticed more for her looks,ain't no ugly women in Girls Trip:mjlol:?I know Katt would prefer Lunelle,but he knows the game in Hollywood,and Luenelle don't translate to big screens. But you could be right,I knew here as overdone ratchet before Girls trip. But wenching just seems to be her go to move for cheap laughs. I remember her doing that as a skit on the Arsenio Hall show when it briefly came back on the air.

Her come up does seem gradual though,I later remember her on Real House Husbands,these are black shows. I do beleive she is getting better looks because she looks better,but thats hollywood. Its not like she jumped straight to cac shows and movies out of nowhere. nikkas giving her looks because they would fukk,and its believable they would fukk. There is some value in a female who is attractive who can play comedic love interest in black comedies. But she should probably be in the same boat with Regina Hall and Gabrielle Union who are very funny women on and off screen,but aren't considered comedians.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Katt one of them dudes that just be saying anything and if you don't really evaluate what he's saying you'll be like :whoo:; but, if you add some scrutiny you realize he's just talking. For one, being really attractive as a male comedian isn't a benefit. You think mofos were coming to see Lenny Bruce or Red Foxx on some :noah: shyt? As much as people want to be able to laugh at your jokes -- they want to be able to laugh at you too. That's way harder if they're swooning with every word you say.

Who have been some male comedian sex symbols? Eddie Murphy? That's cause he was really young and popping.

The only male comedian I legit recall women being on some :whew: shyt for was Bill Bellamy.

But, Katt wanna call brehs ugly for no reason. :childplease:
You sound like you've cracked a mirror without touching it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That nikka handed out ether like halloween
candy and gave wanda that work.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo tiff is a c00n!!!!! I was just looking through her ig and she got a pic of a black chick laying up with a cac saying "wonder what it feels like".

I'm done with these bedwenches which seems to be a majority of black women.

They just p*ssy like all the other girls.

We ain't even got our own women on our side, fukkin chicken heads!!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah when he said that I wondered why they would pick Denzel, MBJ, and Chadwick as lead roles because women love them?

Or maybe they're talent over shined?

You can’t son Kat, dude got 3 jokes ready while you still thinking how to escape this
:russ:

Kat an OG spitting straight facts, nothing but facts.

What he said about why T. Haddish is popping: so true you can feel it hurts because that’s what the truth does.

And about that there’s always a light skinned woman ready to take the spot of a dark skinned black woman: somebody finally said it.

Dude has a way better understandig on how Hollywood treats white stars vs how they treat and select black stars.

Denzel and MBJ: 2 dudes women went wild for. Most of the other brehs are either type cast as hood or goofy/unattractive...

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not doubting that but as men (even though it is a double standard) we should show restraint and not stoop to that level.

I’ve been around women who try to step to me like they have balls, I shut them down and put them in their place. No back and forth cattiness, that’s some gay shyt,

I get this was an interview but it’s straight up feminine to keep going in on a woman like that. Not saying she didn’t antagonise him either but damn, it just became uncomfortable towards the end.

:camby:

Kat told straight jokes with no profanity about Wanda! And he schooled her on reusing jokes and flipped jokes.

He gave a comedy class. If a fellow comedian can’t handle that...she need to take off that label.

Whole thing was knowledge and humor. Take your sjw nonsense elsewhere!!!