Karl Malone gives no fukks....

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stand up, get in Karls face like. :aicmon: and tell him to put down his woman then look at him with a face of disgust and shake his head in dissapointment. Im very dissapointed in Malone seeing him disregard basic man law principles in this photograph.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Breh that old nicca Karl Malone would beat yo ass and buss you with a
MALONE1.GIF

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh that old nicca Karl Malone would beat yo ass and buss you with a
MALONE1.GIF

The chin and face are being protected by the arm so i have doubts that move would effect me in any way. Also, I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu making that even more doubtful. Carl would end up getting choked unconcious trying that move on me. Are you afraid of standing up for your woman because you might lose a fight? If so, thats sad and not masculine.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You will not convince Mr Somebody that he shouldn't step to Karl malone... Breh has convinced himself that he could take out 2 full grown alpha wolfs, great apes, large Kangaroos, blood thirsty Vikings, etc.

fukk is a Karl Malone to him :childplease:

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I got my money on @Mr. Somebody

:lookherebruh:

Last edited by a moderator:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My nikka. I be seein' these nikkas ridin' horses in the city. Im talking public streets and shyt. In the hood. nikkas be having wife beaters on ridin' damn horses like they four wheelers. :heh:

I've seen this a bunch of times and in different neighborhoods. Its kinda cool. :obama:

Saw this in Houston during All Star weekend..... they was looking at this thick chick I was with like :ohmy: ...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:damn: just look at the way Malone just palms Danica's ass cheek while her cac boyfriend cant do shyt but watch with a fake ass smile

Malone didnt even have the respect to grab her legs at the knee caps when holding her up. He had to cop a feel in front of this womans boyfriends. Some people will say * you mad* and *black excellence* but i am mad because this is demonic excellence, :demonic: and thats so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its about respect. Command and demand that he put your wife back on her 2 feet because what hes doing is demonic and makes him look weak in the eyes of men and makes his wife look loose. Shows he has no control over his house and generally its overall embarrassing. If Malone wants to fight over wanting to disrespect another mans house, hes the one who looks like the demon and to me.

What if your wife does not object to being picked up?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pathetic cac. All the crackers around and he could have easily gotten away with spaiing fire eout of malone for making him look like a soft cucolding fakkit.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What if your wife does not object to being picked up?

Then she looks loose. I would have politely dropped her off at home and told her it isnt going to work out because she has no objection to demonic advances and no respect for me as a man to allow a man to take her in up in his arms like that with no objection. Shes probably a demon.