Karl Malone gives no fukks....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can't shoot a fair one with a POS that fights dirty. :yeshrug:

Its about respect. Command and demand that he put your wife back on her 2 feet because what hes doing is demonic and makes him look weak in the eyes of men and makes his wife look loose. Shows he has no control over his house and generally its overall embarrassing. If Malone wants to fight over wanting to disrespect another mans house, hes the one who looks like the demon and to me.

Daps
danicamalone3-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

Look at how Danica is looking at Karl :mjpls:
Look where Karl's left hand is at? :mjpls:
Look at the dude in the dark blue shirt behind them. :mjpls:

Daps
One of my cousins is in an all-black horseriding club :snoop:

My nikka. I be seein' these nikkas ridin' horses in the city. Im talking public streets and shyt. In the hood. nikkas be having wife beaters on ridin' damn horses like they four wheelers. :heh:

I've seen this a bunch of times and in different neighborhoods. Its kinda cool. :obama:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You will not convince Mr Somebody that he shouldn't step to Karl malone... Breh has convinced himself that he could take out 2 full grown alpha wolves, great apes, large Kangaroos, blood thirsty Vikings, etc.

fukk is a Karl Malone to him :childplease:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Smiley potential: :pawgsaver:

and yes, I know Danica isn't a pawg. :beli:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
My nikka. I be seein' these nikkas ridin' horses in the city. Im talking public streets and shyt. In the hood. nikkas be having wife beaters on ridin' damn horses like they four wheelers. :heh:

I've seen this a bunch of times and in different neighborhoods. Its kinda cool. :obama:

Yep, he's one of those.

They wear cowboy boots and starched denims with like a baggy T-shirt or Polo. Like thug on top, cowboy on the bottom :lolbron:

Daps
Yep, he's one of those.

They wear cowboy boots and starched denims with like a baggy T-shirt or Polo. Like thug on top, cowboy on the bottom :lolbron:

:gladbron: Real talk...your cousin sound like a real nikka...:salute:

You sound like a hater...
mysmilie_1647.gif

Stop hatin on ya cousin and show that nikka some love :what:

I would ride a horse but, if some weird shyt happen and I get hurt...it would be my dumb ass fault for gettin' on a horse in the first place. So I just respect them nikkas from a distance :obama:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:gladbron: Real talk...your cousin sound like a real nikka...:salute:

You sound like a hater...
mysmilie_1647.gif

Stop hatin on ya cousin and show that nikka some love :what:

I would ride a horse but, if some weird shyt happen and I get hurt...it would be my dumb ass fault for gettin' on a horse in the first place. So I just respect them nikkas from a distance :obama:

I'm not hating, he's just a country-ass nikka and it's kinda funny and embarrassing at the same time :pachaha:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You will not convince Mr Somebody that he shouldn't step to Karl malone... Breh has convinced himself that he could take out 2 full grown alpha wolfs, great apes, large Kangaroos, blood thirsty Vikings, etc.

fukk is a Karl Malone to him :childplease:

This isnt about being a tough guy its about, respect. The basic tenants. Malone thinks that just because he played in the NBA and has muscles he can do whatever he wants in regards to another mans wife. Did he think he was giving another mans wife a fantasy for a day. Being picked up by a strong athlete? Its sad if that was his rationale because in many places of the world that kind of behavior can get you killed. Lets not be disrespectful because we know we wont get killed but lets be respectful because its the right thing to do. This man had to go home and lay in bed with his wife, look her in the eyes like :sitdown: and maintain the same respect he had before she hugged another man who picked her up off the ground. Sad and obviously, its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's actually worse for Danica. She has crossed over in a male dominated sport. That doesn't hold respect for females that high. And now she being swooped off her feet by a former black basketball player, and enjoying it. In a room full of white men, at that.

Just makes me feel like her career is more of a joke than I thought it was.