jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka dont give a fukk :obama:

BHxmX3DCYAEvEBZ.jpg:large
:laff: This pic is begging for The-Coli treatment let's get the photoshoppers shoppin.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The chin and face are being protected by the arm so i have doubts that move would effect me in any way. Also, I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu making that even more doubtful. Carl would end up getting choked unconcious trying that move on me. Are you afraid of standing up for your woman because you might lose a fight? If so, thats sad and not masculine.

:skip: You're better than this man. You know damn well Nate Robinson would beat the sh*t out of you.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Her husband need to turn in his man card.

There's no reason another man should be palming your wife's ass. Let alone palming her ass like that. Let alone doing it with the :smugfavre: while you're 30 feet away.

LOSS!!!!! :heh:

:wow: So much truth and ether in this post at the same time. The only thing left for Karl to do was to bend her over and hit it right there. Any real nikka would have clocked Karl Malone, taken his azz whoopin', and then dumped that chick later. :scusthov: at any man who calls themself that after letting a dude punk you like that. You know damn well Malone would have never tried that with a Gucci/50 cent type.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Araña;3913938 said:
as a tall nikka i do this shyt all the time look at that awe look in her face like "let me find out". and He Grabbing that ass too :leon: with her man right there :leon: Oh yeah the mail man gonna deliver a package and it ain't no Apex sneakers:mjpls:

usually I pick them up by the waist and ask how does it feel to be on top of the world :shaq:when they feel them large hands picking them up :shaq: I have a 95% closure rate on the ones that open their legs :shaq: Women loved being manhandled.

I did this the other day, albeit by accident... There's this white chick that I'm real cool with, who works from home now. She came into the office to help her team with an audit, and when I came around the corner, I saw her. We hadn't seen each other in a few months, so she came running over and hugged me. I don't know how or why I did it, but I when I bent down and hugged her and then straightened up, I had her in the air. The black women was looking at me like :birdman: and when I finally put shorty down, she was like :queen:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:skip: You're better than this man. You know damn well Nate Robinson would beat the sh*t out of you.

Relax. Im not saying thats what i want to do to Carl. Im saying that move is not realistic to do to a brown belt in brazillin jiujitsu and leaves Carl exposed to the choke. Im sorry i dont know who that is. Does he bounce basketballs?