fifty kissing the white bytch
and Karl Malone palming Danica's ass like her jeans say "Spalding"

:skip:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Malone didnt even have the respect to grab her legs at the knee caps when holding her up. He had to cop a feel in front of this womans boyfriends. Some people will say * you mad* and *black excellence* but i am mad because this is demonic excellence, :demonic: and thats so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

another phrase has been coined.......... :bryan: :deadrose:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
nikka dont give a fukk :obama:

BHxmX3DCYAEvEBZ.jpg:large

:saluteplaya: @malone doing the :skip: while Palming :datazz:

Edit :krs: just noticed that cac mad with his arms crossed all :upsetfavre::upsetfavre: :laff:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all forget - Mailman is a Louisiana nicca. As a descendant of Louisiana niccas, I know they respect few boundaries when it comes to yo' gal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all forget - Mailman is a Louisiana nicca. As a descendant of Louisiana niccas, I know they respect few boundaries when it comes to yo' gal.

But expect you to respect them all when it comes to theirs.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
My nikka. I be seein' these nikkas ridin' horses in the city. Im talking public streets and shyt. In the hood. nikkas be having wife beaters on ridin' damn horses like they four wheelers. :heh:

I've seen this a bunch of times and in different neighborhoods. Its kinda cool. :obama:

Yep, he's one of those.

They wear cowboy boots and starched denims with like a baggy T-shirt or Polo. Like thug on top, cowboy on the bottom :lolbron:

:krs:
:deadmanny:

Pics? Video? This sounds hilarious...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Araña;3913938 said:
as a tall nikka i do this shyt all the time look at that awe look in her face like "let me find out". and He Grabbing that ass too :leon: with her man right there :leon: Oh yeah the mail man gonna deliver a package and it ain't no Apex sneakers:mjpls:

usually I pick them up by the waist and ask how does it feel to be on top of the world :shaq:when they feel them large hands picking them up :shaq: I have a 95% closure rate on the ones that open their legs :shaq: Women loved being manhandled.

truth.com :salute:..its great being a tall, strong nikka :boss: