Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I believe this post and I honestly don't blame Nas for how that album turned out.

But this thread got some of the biggest cap I've ever seen on this website. When that joint dropped, yall were doing your best Adriana Chechik impression for that bullshyt. :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I believe this post and I honestly don't blame Nas for how that album turned out.

But this thread got some of the biggest cap I've ever seen on this website. When that joint dropped, yall were doing your best Adriana Chechik impression for that bullshyt. :scust:
I damn sure wasn’t. Lol. I got that shyt on the bottom of the Nas album list. I don’t think it’s complete trash tho. My mother in law loves that album I don’t get it but whatever. Lol.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Translation: Nas can do no wrong

:mjlol:

Nas Stans at it again

Shameless and disturbing

:ufdup: Nasir was recorded under unsafe and unprofessional working conditions. Kanye violated atleast 13 OSHA safety hazards. This was a traumatic experience that even caused Teyana Taylor to take a mental health break 😞

I say Nasir should be stricken from the Official Releases list, and we all pretend it never happened.

Its only right breaguuzzzhss :hubie:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
A lot of these celeb b projects are made with tight deadlines in un ideal situations. There is a lot of recording in cars, hotel rooms, right before concerts going on. Everything isn’t recorded in the hit factory sometimes nikkas are rapping on the g5 yet in the bathroom.

Their schedules are crazy. Still he dropped the ball on that album. Something crazy.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that this all is coming out at this time because it seems a little convenient; Kanye's down so it's easy to throw shots at him, especially when it's not coming from Nas himself. I don't think he himself wanted this shyt to come out, but here we are.
This aint nothing new:gucci:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album was trash from day one, so was the kanye album that dropped at that time