prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im not sure if he was recording in a car on the way to the listening party lol

How were they able to mix it and play it at the session like an hour later?

I remember he came in on camo hummer tank too, so like him and Ye were in their with a macbook and podcast mic spitting? :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Im not sure if he was recording in a car on the way to the listening party lol

How were they able to mix it and play it at the session like an hour later?

I remember he came in on camo hummer tank too, so like him and Ye were in their with a macbook and podcast mic spitting? :pachaha:
Album wasn’t mixed. Remember that’s why it was delayed a whole day. Because apparently it was still being mixed.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That was a Nas album bruh . He let that crazy nikka fukk him over. He's Nasir Jones bruh. This isn't the 90s he ain't a new nikka he's a GOAT.
It’s not his fault because Ye announced the damn album and he had to commit to it. Ye fukked up the whole entire rollout. Like I said. That rollout was so fukked up Teyana Taylor quit music cause of it. Ye is a piece of shyt.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka Ye announced the shyt and Nas had to commit. But he didn’t give Nas no beats or nothing until days before release. How tf is that Nas’ fault? Lol

For the most part I agree with you but not here, Nas didn't have to commit to shyt. He's not some rookie emcee. this is Nas. He coulda straight up said this was some bullshyt.

My man recording out the back of a Yugo? :wtf:

Nah son

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
For the most part I agree with you but not here, Nas didn't have to commit to shyt. He's not some rookie emcee. this is Nas. He coulda straight up said this was some bullshyt.

My man recording out the back of a Yugo? :wtf:

Nah son
There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes bro. Nas was on a major. He prolly already sorted out it was gonna be his last album on the label with them. And who would expect Ye to pull some shyt like he pulled? That’s wild. Lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Album was such a letdown after LIG and how long we waited. Adam and Even and Simple Things are the only songs I go back to. Glad Hitboy came into the picture. :wow:

I'm convinced nas and hit boy talk shyt about kanye being on bullshyt while working on all these albums. I mean how could they not? hit boy worked for kanye for years.