kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He also didn't write/compose most of his prime hit records :mjpls:
Is :mjpls: the new :troll:? :dwillhuh:

Releases 30 albums, known for ONE song. That feller is the Cleveland Browns of musicians. Get him the fukk outta here.

And he can :camby:for all that bullshyt he said about Michael Jackson...:scust: Rick James should've put a whoopin' on 'em I tell ya' H'what.
He has 15 top 10 hits, before iTunes and 5 #1 singles lol at known for one song.
To put that in perspective, Jay-z, Eminem and Drake has 5 #1 songs combined, 2 of which are solo. Prince on the other hand both wrote, produced, played instruments and sang his 5. That's that other level of talent, cats even claimed that he engineered most of his shyt.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No troll. used to be a really big prince fan myself. Facts only.
So what did he not write? And where are the facts? Did I miss something?

Do you think a dude that floats on stage with a couple legendary guitarists and freestyles on them so hard that his guitar disappears needs writers?

Daps
This Ye, nikka
Shoppin' for the winter, and it’s just May, nikka :yeshrug:

Ball so hard, man, this shyt cray, nikka
And you ain't gettin' money 'less you got eight figures :mjpls:
For that Jesus piece, man, I've been saved, nikka
Just talked to Farrakhan, that's sensei, nikka
Told him I've been on ten since the 10th grade, nikka
Got a middle finger longer than Dikembe, my nikka, uh
I don't let 'em play with me
I don't let 'em talk to me no kind of way
Uh, they better watch what they say to me :wtb:
nikkas still gettin' popped on the day to day
Yeah I still got the hundred with the small face, nikka
Might spend 50 racks on my off day, nikka :pacspit:
You a fake Denzel like the Allstate nikka :myman:
If you run into me, better have Allstate with you, uh
You a Rico Suave nikka
Ride around listening to Sade, nikka
If you ain't with us, you in our way, nikka :comeon:
You an actor, you should be on Broadway, nikka
Cause you do shyt the broad way, nikka
Your bytch got an ass, but my broad way thicker
Late for the class, in the hallway, nikka
Yeah, the dropout at it as always, nikka, as always
All day, nikka :blessed:

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014

Do you think a dude that floats on stage with a couple legendary guitarists and freestyles on them so hard that his guitar disappears needs writers?

That video proves nothing except that prince is good at playing guitar

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That video proves nothing except that prince is good at playing guitar
I don't need proof, you are the only one that needs proof cause you don't haven enough people my friend :ld:
I on the other hand have everyone who has ever known Prince, Prince himself, every critic, music historian and the list is endless :sas1:.

It would be funny though if a man who has written like over 100 songs for other people had ghostwriters, that arbitrage hustle :ahh:

Last edited:

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
I don't need proof, you are the only one that needs proof cause you don't haven enough people my friend :ld:
I on the other hand have everyone who has ever known Prince, Prince himself, every critic, music historian and the list is endless :sas1:.

live in a dream world brehs.

So what did wendy & lisa contribute to prince's music while they were apart of his band? :sas2:

What did dez dikkerson contribute? :sas2:

What you think was goin on during those jam sessions :sas2:

Why did he fall off mainstream wise right when he ditched his old band :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard anyone who's actually been in Kanyes studio say this, I don't know why you dudes just make up shyt from nothing.
Rhyme Fest says he writes one verse, coli = yo Rhymefest wrote the whole album :snoop:
Nearly all of his songs are written by himself excluding 808s and heartbreaks, the fact that he gives anyone and everyone credit for the smallest input is another thing.
If Jay-z is in the studio and Puff tells him to that he should've used another word, he wouldn't get a credit while from Kanye he would be featuring.

The albums you haters love the most CD is completely produced by himself, all his classic joints that people love like Can't tell me nothing have no additional writers. But then he has Cons on some shytty Robot song on 808 & heartbreaks and all of a sudden he needs writers.

The biggest problem with the equation is that all these nikkas that you claim does all Kanye's shyt can't make anything half as nice when they are not in Kanye's studio.

I think "Can't tell me nothing" was co produced by dj toomp or at least toomp hooked him up with some drums.

I agree with you completely though. Kanye's out here feeding people.Straight up opening his budget and people are getting mad lol. He gave French a production credit just for bringing him the damn beat! He doesn't give a damn about the money. Its not like he hides who's contributed to his tracks. You can tell he loves working with new cats. Look at the list of producers from his last album! Who else is taking those kind of chances?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Prince wrote all his shyt. In fact he's a notorious control freak. The most you could say about him in that regard is Eric Leeds wrote his own sax parts (Prince doesn't play sax), Sheila E her own drums, and Dr Fink some of his keyboard parts (including the riff on Dirty Mind), but that's what being a band is supposed to be in the first place :ld:. Whoever you quoted's an idiot.

Ironically as it pertains to this thread, Prince actually did give bandmates/proteges fake writing credits on certain songs he completely wrote himself. That was more to promote his underlings and confuse the public.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why did he fall off mainstream wise right when he ditched his old band :sas2:
You do know that Sign o' the Times, commonly known as Prince best album was his first album AFTER the revolution right?
And that Around the world in a day was his last album with them which was pretty wack.

Anyone who knows Prince knows that he has like 300 styles, sometimes it hits sometimes it doesn't. Him starting to retract a bit on a commercial level after about 12 year in the game was pretty expected, you can't show me many artist who didn't.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You do know that Sign o' the Times, commonly known as Prince best album was his first album AFTER the revolution right?
And that Around the world in a day was his last album with them which was pretty wack, almost as wack as the first album he did with them.

Anyone who knows Prince knows that he has like 300 styles, sometimes it hits sometimes it doesn't. Him starting to retract a bit on a commercial level after about 12 year in the game was pretty expected, you can't show me many artist who didn't.

@DontgetTired777 has no idea what he's talking about:francis:. Prince is quite easily the greatest songwriter of his generation.

Daps
Beach Boys never played their instruments on wax.

Wut??

I heard they were trapped in studios literally all day, the manager dude didn't want them out of there until the song was beyond perfect, and he was a nutcase and there were no stitching audio technologies at the time

As far as Owl Day goes....live version >>>>>>>>>>>> studio

dat ending was really too much

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Wut??

I heard they were trapped in studios literally all day, the manager dude didn't want them out of there until the song was beyond perfect, and he was a nutcase and there were no stitching audio technologies at the time

As far as Owl Day goes....live version >>>>>>>>>>>> studio

dat ending was really too much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wrecking_Crew_(music)

The record producers most often associated with the Wrecking Crew are: Phil Spector, who used the Crew to create his trademark "Wall of Sound"; and Beach Boys member and songwriter Brian Wilson, who used the Crew's talents on many of his mid-1960s productions including the songs "Good Vibrations", "California Girls", Pet Sounds, and the original recordings for Smile. Members of the Wrecking Crew played on the first Byrds single recording, "Mr. Tambourine Man", because Columbia Records did not trust the skills of Byrd musicians except for Roger McGuinn.[4] Spector used the Wrecking Crew on Leonard Cohen's fifth album, Death of a Ladies' Man.

This doesn't take away from their talent as a band through imo.