kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Now yall attacking Prince :dwillhuh:

Why did I even try to converse with people that think Kanye and Prince are frauds :snoop:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Michael sent shots at Prince on "Bad" when he said "throwing stones to hide your hands" and "talk is cheap your not a man"
Meh.

I dont really think he was aiming at Prince.

This is how I feel about this whole MJ vs Prince thing. Its blind. Not aiming this at you either breh.

Those two were actually big on each other and had a mutual respect but it was lowkey.

The fact that MJ wanted to work with the guy speaks volumes. Had his band play Prince during intermission during the Bad Concert.

And in the past Prince was actually not involving himself in the media MJ slander back in the 90s when the press was trying hard to get Prince to do it. He remained neutral and at times actually on his side.

When he died he said its always sad losing someone he had loved and even played The Jacksons Shake Your Body Down at a concert, calling it a good song in the process.

Hate to derail a thread about Ye but this needed to be said.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh.

I dont really think he was aiming at Prince.

This is how I feel about this whole MJ vs Prince thing. Its blind. Not aiming this at you either breh.

Those two were actually big on each other and had a mutual respect but it was lowkey.

The fact that MJ wanted to work with the guy speaks volumes. Had his band play Prince during intermission during the Bad Concert.

And in the past Prince was actually not involving himself in the media MJ slander back in the 90s when the press was trying hard to get Prince to do it. He remained neutral and at times actually on his side.

When he died he said its always sad losing someone he had loved and even played The Jacksons Shake Your Body Down at a concert, calling it a good song in the process.

Hate to derail a thread about Ye but this needed to be said.

i was trolling but you ruined it breh :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
If Kanye using 18 people to make song =

The life and accomplishments he has.

Then I'd much rather have that then to be sitting here not getting paid to talk about it.

:yeshrug:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
We still playing this game?

2:15

"being in the studio, having energy, having different perspectives"
"he'll give you credit just for talking to him"

Criticise the most influential artist in music for looking out for people, brehs.:snoop:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think "Can't tell me nothing" was co produced by dj toomp or at least toomp hooked him up with some drums.

I agree with you completely though. Kanye's out here feeding people.Straight up opening his budget and people are getting mad lol. He gave French a production credit just for bringing him the damn beat! He doesn't give a damn about the money. Its not like he hides who's contributed to his tracks. You can tell he loves working with new cats. Look at the list of producers from his last album! Who else is taking those kind of chances?

A lot of producers have fresh talent as co-producers and some of them have gone on to do big things because of the co-sign. Kanye isn't the only one taking those kinds of chances. A lot of established producers who have used co-producers have taken those kinds of chances.

Daps

ARhpEOs.png